Hi, I know I have only been a resident in Second Life a few days but in those few days I have already learned so much and I am looking to expand that experience, to do what I came here to do and it is explore RP and the BDSM community in Second Life.  I am seeking out RP partners, ones who are able to write few sentences at least, to help on this journey. (Can't really RP alone, now can I? Hahah)

Anyway, I am seeking out writing partner(s) who are over open minded, over eighteen, and able to write. I need someone I could communicate with, someone I could have interesting stories with and also explore the kinkier side of RP. I don't want to just watch my avatar do things, I want to write it out. At the moment, I have two avatars: one is male and the other is female but I am looking to focus on my female one for now, to get things started there.

I need:

• Someone who is open-minded, someone who respects my views and preferably share them. (I.e. An intersectional feminist)
  • Someone who can write at least one sentence describing their character's actions. 
  • Someone who is willing to write a dominant person, preferably male. 
  • Someone who won't take issue with my identity. More on that next.
  • I am a transgender man, meaning I was assigned female at birth but I identify as male. 
  • I like writing female characters a lot more lately than I do male.

While I don't see the need to divulge that I am a trans man RPing as a girl to everyone because no one else has to divulge their medical history to people online, I know some people here would take issue with that. To me, it is all fiction. If it is something that you would take issue with, then I'd rather not have to deal with it from the start because I tend to befriend my writing partners and I will not befriend anyone who is transphobic or condones transphobia. Nor would I befriend someone who just wants to write with me because they're fascinated with my trans identity or find it 'hot' - I got a lot of that when I had it in my profile so I took it out. 

To sum it up, I want a writing partner and potential friend who is open-minded and able to write a dominant person. 

If you need a sample of my writing, let me know. Feel free to respond here or through IMs. 

Character profile, too. It is something I am still working on but I could always give you a summary about my character.

Thank you!

NeaHelia.

Edited by NeaHelia