Banned Problem

heongost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am banned in Prouts Neck region. I think I am reported by a person at there. Can I contact with that person when I can't visit that region? I want to collect Gold Rush at there but I can't visit. I thank you very much. And I also want to ask a thing: "How long do banned active?"
p/s: Admin move this topic to appropriate item, please. I am sorry! I am hurry!

Edited by heongost

2 answers to this question

Hello heongost,

only the parcel owner in Prout's Neck will know, maybe you are only banned in one parcel. Maybe you are banned in the whole sim. Mabye you are not banned at all, but someone limited access to specific groups, like "payment info on file" or "avatars over a specific age"

Just move on...

Sim and parcel owners can ban you for whatever reason they like, they are not under no obligation to tell you why either. Asking them might either give you a reply that tells you why or just some silly excuse or you might even anger the landowner... Hence my tip: just move on... try coming back in some weeks or month.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

Not what you want to hear but move on to another sim you can be banned or not have access for a variety of reasons i stupidly managed to get banned from Linden Realms which in turn got me banned from the portal parks and any sim that can only be accessed from them i don't hold out any hope of getting my ban revoked. asking how long the ban will be active is like asking how long a piece of string is you may stay banned for as long as the sim is active. give it time and you'll soon find other places to hold your interest

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.