Sign in to follow this  
Pearl Morlim

How do I remove the other owners from my group?

Question

An Owner can eject anyone except another Owner. When we invite someone as an Owner in our group, we get the following message: "Are you sure you want to invite new owner(s)? This action is pernament!"

So, it is impossible.

7 answers to this question

An Owner can eject anyone except another Owner. When we invite someone as an Owner in our group, we get the following message: "Are you sure you want to invite new owner(s)? This action is pernament!"

So, it is impossible.

Pearl, I was stuck with that situation for a long period of time once.  The other owner did not log on anymore, so I used their email account as asked if they would log back inworld and exit from the group.  It took them awhile, and with attitude, they did eventually leave.  So, having said that, perhaps you can ask them in your politest way, to gracefully bow out of your group. 

Good luck :)

Support said no eh?...Strange really that they don`t do it in circumstances such as yours because while that dead account is an owner it shares in the charges for the group liabilities and is probably putting the account into a negative balance that LL will not recover, so it would be in their own interest to remove it really.

You are correct that your only other option is to start over, you can make the name almost identical and when the current group is just left with that dead account as the only member LL will delete it.