check inside bunch of objects package

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Rolig Loon said:

Very easily.  If you are renting on my land and my covenant says that you can't have a repeating rezzer, you either remove it or you lose your lease.  During the years when I had in-world shops, that was always written into the rental agreement, and I know many landowners who do the same.

I already sayd I never rent anything (jep, also in real-life) and I dont suggest to do this also others. 

1 minute ago, Ernesto Perez said:

I already sayd I never rent anything (jep, also in real-life) and I dont suggest to do this also others.

If you are on a private estate, the ultimate landowner is whoever owns the estate, even if you have a deed to the parcel, so you follow the owner's rules.  If you own the private estate yourself then yes, you can do whatever you want.  If you own a parcel on the mainland, where things are a bit wilder, you can do whatever you think you can get away with -- provided that your neighbors don't have more burning torches and pitchforks than you do.  Still, you asked how anyone can enforce a rule against repeating rezzers ... and I told you.  Repeating rezzers won't make you popular in large areas of SL.

5 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

If you are on a private estate, the ultimate landowner is whoever owns the estate, even if you have a deed to the parcel, so you follow the owner's rules.  If you own the private estate yourself then yes, you can do whatever you want.  If you own a parcel on the mainland, where things are a bit wilder, you can do whatever you think you can get away with -- provided that your neighbors don't have more burning torches and pitchforks than you do.  Still, you asked how anyone can enforce a rule against repeating rezzers ... and I told you.  Repeating rezzers won't make you popular in large areas of SL.

This dont change my opinion about renting. And personally I suggest to buy at least half sim in mainland and whole region in private. My Universal-Rezzer purpose is not at all rezz in some 512 sqm2 (altough you can), its main purpose is to rezz very big buildings, example in whole sim or in multiple sims as whole bunch.

11 minutes ago, Ernesto Perez said:

This dont change my opinion about renting.

I wasn't commenting about your opinions about renting.  I don't much care either.  If you want you buy a large enough piece of land where you can  either write the rules yourself or bully your neighbors into submission, that's your business. You merely asked how anyone could prevent someone from using a repeating rezzer and I told you. If it doesn't apply to you personally, that doesn't change the answer.  

18 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

You merely asked how anyone could prevent someone from using a repeating rezzer and I told you. If it doesn't apply to you personally, that doesn't change the answer.  

Its not intended purpose of Universal-Rezzer at all. Of course I cant say how someone must use my product after purchase. He/she can use it as he/she wish. I can only say what was the purpose of my product.  

Edited by Ernesto Perez

1 hour ago, Phil Deakins said:

I know, but I can't really get into it, as I used to enjoy doing, because SuperTom and his buddies would have something to say - at least :/

But admit it - even if you can't get FUULY in to it, you've had fun.  :D

21 minutes ago, Ernesto Perez said:

Its not intended purpose of Universal-Rezzer at all. Of course I cant say how someone must use my product after purchase. He/she can use it as he/she wish. I can only say what was the purpose of my product.  

Then why did you name it “Universal Rezzer”? Isn’t that it’s purpose, universally Rez?

9 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Then why did you name it “Universal Rezzer”? Isn’t that it’s purpose, universally Rez?

I dont know, maybe the name was not the best choice, altough it is universal in many aspects. But its main purpose was to rezz multiple region or regions independent objects. For UR dont exist regions.

9 hours ago, Ernesto Perez said:

I dont have goal to be top seller. The price 3000 L stay and never drops, also dont increase.

Neither did I. I didn't even have ambitions at making any money. It just happened by chance.

You may not be interested in selling anything in SL but my inclination is not to believe it. You wrongly imagine that good RL money can't be made in SL (you said that), but, if you could sell enough to get real money out of SL, I'm sure you would do it just for the money. Having said that, a temp rezzer can't do it for you. So maybe you only put it for sale in the marketplace just so that you could claim to be a programmer. It was you who said that I can't programme in LSL because I don't have any scripts in the marketplace, wasn't it? ;)

In case you're curious, these are some of the things that I've written in LSL and sold inworld:-
temp rezzer ;)
complete 'no-balls' animations system for my beds etc.
several multi-bot programmes (hybrids between LSL and C#)
2 security systems
personal camera system (not put up for sale but perhaps soon)
and other stuff

But maybe I'm such a novice, and can't really write anything in LSL, because I've never put anything up for sale in the marketplace. I feel so inadequate :(

Edited by Phil Deakins

1 hour ago, Ernesto Perez said:

Basic is sh..t. The best compiler is Borland, C++, where you can make class templates (I love them) and write inline assembly. 

Borland has not been the top for 20+ years. Any C++ compiler will allow inline assembly. Did you just awaken from a 25-year coma?

21F73049-4077-4247-BABE-85B39439E130.jpeg

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 1

Because c# is just crap compared with C++. And also Windows Visual Studio is not as good as was Borland. 

And you see the result in everyday software that is just piece of.....

Example all NET software and web related software is slow as ooze

Edited by Ernesto Perez

We serve an old moan in a dry season
A lighthouse keeper in the desert sun
Dreamers of sleepers and white treason
We dream of rain and the history of the gun
There's a lighthouse in the middle of Prussia
A white house in a red square
I'm living in films for the sake of Russia
A Kino Runner for the DDR
And the fifty-two daughters of the revolution
Turn the gold to chrome
Gift...nothing to lose
Stuck inside of Memphis with the mobile home, sing

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.