sachapetrov

female looking for a partner

i am looking for a partner that wont cheat one me , i am open to discuss the following : marriage and pregnancy . i am into bdsm but it is not necessary and i like my partner to be generous with me , gifts are always a good thing but also not necessary . and i prefer if we move in together . you can contact me in game or on kik same user for both . i dont share rl info or use voice , only looking for in game fun .

1 minute ago, Kim Minuet said:

What are the first two rules????

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought one of them was that all SLesbians are male? O.o

Edited by lavalois
  • Like 1

1st rule of Derail Club:

You DO NOT wear socks with sanda..Oh! I just saw a butterfly!

Does anyone else prefer Paul McCartney's post-Beatles work with Wings to his later solo stuff?

And by 'later', I mean the human time-construct that has contributed most to the publishing of books about Mindfulness..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Syn Anatine said:

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

For SL it is the FIC that we are not supposed to talk about

:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

the human time-construct that has contributed most to the publishing of books about Mindfulness..

David Bowie’s “Time”,  Lyrics include:

Time, it flexes like a wh*r*

Falls w*nk*ng to the floor

Its trick is you and me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b06x7egW6jc

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sachapetrov said:

I dont even remember what was the initial topic of this post :P

Female Looking for a partner..

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, sachapetrov said:

I dont even remember what was the initial topic of this post :P

Ooops - sometimes we are bad at the derailing / off-topic stuff.

On 3/30/2018 at 3:57 AM, Kim Minuet said:

What are the first two rules????

1. Everyone in SL gets their heart broken.

2. Do not become involved with an alt.

3. Everyone cheats.

• Thanks 1

On 3/29/2018 at 4:32 AM, sachapetrov said:

i am looking for a partner that wont cheat one me , i am open to discuss the following : marriage and pregnancy . i am into bdsm but it is not necessary and i like my partner to be generous with me , gifts are always a good thing but also not necessary . and i prefer if we move in together . you can contact me in game or on kik same user for both . i dont share rl info or use voice , only looking for in game fun .

If you are sincere, I would not put ANY of that in my profile. I think it would send a lot of sincere men running for the door. If that is truly what you want, reveal it slowly in conversation.

• Like 2

On 3/31/2018 at 10:26 PM, Randall Ahren said:

1. Everyone in SL gets their heart broken.

2. Do not become involved with an alt.

3. Everyone cheats.

Love that you quoted Camus and Tom Robbins; latter a personal favorite. Was delighted to recently have a SL "Skinny Legs and All" connection that was startlingly fun. Your 3 rules are just what I needed;. must follow you and read your page. I'm new here and have only had one relationship. It was heaven. And, even though he set the parameters, your rules proved true. I'm lost. Do people say the opposite of what they mean? If they say no RL or keep them separate, and then don't, is that common? I don't even have any idea of the scope and have questions like where types of relationships fit on the spectrum. And how in the world do you involve real bodies, hormones, emotions, and other strong feelings and keep them separate? I can do it but don't know how to help a partner keep his word or do so. I guess your rules.... don't believe anything anyone tells you?

Lost, I tell you, I'm lost. So many questions. I need to learn more before proceeding. This is too good an opportunity to waste traveling the same path.

Overall, this is an amazing place. There is potential for real (SL & RL) damage but messy side aside, being a big fan of psychodrama as an effective and powerful healing tool, the applications here are phenomenal. But shouldn't we enroll? Do people do that? Is that what the stilted, "touches you firmly," language occasions?

This is surely well traveled territory. Yours is the first info I've found that cuts to the chase. If you have any references for rank idiots, I'd sure appreciate them.  

Still working on my profile. Trying to be brief with self selection triggers. Welcome input for what 80% I should cut. :) 

If you see this, thanks; even if you don't reply, you helped!  

• Confused 1

Welcome to SL. Yes, many people say the opposite of what they mean. So don't believe everything you hear or read. Don't become obsessed with SL. Get outside once in awhile.

Regarding your profile, I recommend making it longer. Try to use all of the space. It gives people a reason to IM you about something interesting they read in your profile.

• Thanks 1