LadyChaii

Seeking Family Roleplay

Hello, everyone!

Chaii and Alicia here!

(Sorry for such a long post!)

My GF and I are wanting to start an SL family Roleplay, and we mean this in the sense of actual role-playing taking place and not so much the "I'll call you my sister, and you can call me sister and we'll just chill and (practically) OOC talk all the time", if you get what I mean?

I'm not saying the latter family RP is bad, it's just not what we're wanting to get into.

We're looking for story lines and innocent RP fun that might entail a lot of at home, daily routines or sim hopping and dragging each other around to different things to do, all the while not exactly breaking character. We're hoping to find people who, they don't have to be "para-rpers", but might put some ounce of emotion or a little above average description behind their characters actions and words. 

A little bit of fun family drama thrown in maybe? Whatever's fine with us! 

For lack of a better way to explain it, and to put it simply even, think of it as all of us "playing house", in a sense.

We don't own our own sim or anything and we don't mind so much if, say for instance, my character has a sister that lives on a different sim in a different neighborhood than ours. We think that just gives us all one more place to RP together!

With that said, we're also pretty open to themes too!

And please don't think we wouldn't want to get to know you, the player. We would love to get to know the brain behind the keyboard! We know all of us won't be in the mood to RP 100% of the time, and that's fine, though we'd like to RP often. <3

As I've seen some adoption agencies put on their applications, on a scale of 1-10, how important is the RP for us? I'd say about 8 tops.

We'd be happy to give you brief descriptions of our characters and their interests! We'd also love to hear feedback on how you'd like to approach everything and how we can make the RP come together! Or if you just have any general questions! Feel free to IM me or drop me a notecard: LadyChaii.

Positions We're Looking For:

Chaii:

*Parent(s): single or any couple!

*Sibling(s): brother, sister, or both.

*Other(s): Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, ect.

Alicia:

*Sibling(s): Brother, sister, or both!

Chaii and Alicia:

*Younger Child(ren): we hope to have at least one girl and one boy, or two girls, or just one girl. Preferred age ranges for any are up to 5 or 6.

*Teen Child: Either a boy or a girl is fine. Preferred age range is up to 16 or 17.

**All children played from the perspective of being adopted by me and Alicia.

**Children would be expected to live with us, so please get with me for more details or any questions!

Alicia and I probably won't just give the OK to anyone who accepts any position, since we want all of us to hopefully make this a long term thing. So, we'd happily set up a trial week or two, if that's alright, with anyone interested! We can all OOCly get to know each other in that time, if we want, hang out casually, and hopefully get some RP going!

---Thanks for making it this far!

Edited by LadyChaii

I'm writing up a notecard right now to send over to you. I'm happily surprised that this old, heavy RPer has possibly found a match in the ever strange, pseudo-RP scene as family RP :P

That's awesome! ^^ I can't wait to see your NC, Jzakat and talk to ya! Thanks for the interest and thread reply, too!

Also, this idea is still open for more people! ^^

Edited by LadyChaii

On 3/28/2018 at 3:42 PM, LadyChaii said:

Hello, everyone!

Chaii and Alicia here!

(Sorry for such a long post!)

My GF and I are wanting to start an SL family Roleplay, and we mean this in the sense of actual role-playing taking place and not so much the "I'll call you my sister, and you can call me sister and we'll just chill and (practically) OOC talk all the time", if you get what I mean?

I'm not saying the latter family RP is bad, it's just not what we're wanting to get into.

We're looking for story lines and innocent RP fun that might entail a lot of at home, daily routines or sim hopping and dragging each other around to different things to do, all the while not exactly breaking character. We're hoping to find people who, they don't have to be "para-rpers", but might put some ounce of emotion or a little above average description behind their characters actions and words. 

A little bit of fun family drama thrown in maybe? Whatever's fine with us! 

For lack of a better way to explain it, and to put it simply even, think of it as all of us "playing house", in a sense.

We don't own our own sim or anything and we don't mind so much if, say for instance, my character has a sister that lives on a different sim in a different neighborhood than ours. We think that just gives us all one more place to RP together!

With that said, we're also pretty open to themes too!

And please don't think we wouldn't want to get to know you, the player. We would love to get to know the brain behind the keyboard! We know all of us won't be in the mood to RP 100% of the time, and that's fine, though we'd like to RP often. <3

As I've seen some adoption agencies put on their applications, on a scale of 1-10, how important is the RP for us? I'd say about 8 tops.

We'd be happy to give you brief descriptions of our characters and their interests! We'd also love to hear feedback on how you'd like to approach everything and how we can make the RP come together! Or if you just have any general questions! Feel free to IM me or drop me a notecard: LadyChaii.

Positions We're Looking For:

Chaii:

*Parent(s): single or any couple!

*Sibling(s): brother, sister, or both.

*Other(s): Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, ect.

Alicia:

*Sibling(s): Brother, sister, or both!

Chaii and Alicia:

*Younger Child(ren): we hope to have at least one girl and one boy, or two girls, or just one girl. Preferred age ranges for any are up to 5 or 6.

*Teen Child: Either a boy or a girl is fine. Preferred age range is up to 16 or 17.

**All children played from the perspective of being adopted by me and Alicia.

**Children would be expected to live with us, so please get with me for more details or any questions!

Alicia and I probably won't just give the OK to anyone who accepts any position, since we want all of us to hopefully make this a long term thing. So, we'd happily set up a trial week or two, if that's alright, with anyone interested! We can all OOCly get to know each other in that time, if we want, hang out casually, and hopefully get some RP going!

---Thanks for making it this far!

Sorry for the new post--couldn't see where I could edit my older one. But, update on positions available. ^^

On 4/5/2018 at 3:18 PM, J4mesLuc4s said:

I rp a 13 y/o boy and i am actually trying pretty hard to find strict rp'ers.

Heyo! 

Sorry for the late reply!

I definitely don't mind finding a place for you in our little hodge podge group! We should talk a little in world. I'll try to reach out to you soon!

Heyo! 

Just wanted to give a brief update because this thread is still open and looking some!

Alicia and I have found at least three people, maybe four, we've been able to at least go on a small trial with. <3 the rolls for children may be filled because of this, but we're  still open for finding siblings for each of our characters  and I'd  love to find parents for mine!

We're a bunch that are going to RP hop to different sims ar different points in our RP sessions, mainly to explore and also get a feel for a neighborhood/town sort of setting, but we aren't settling on any Family Rp sim due mainly to costs of living compared to where I am. Where I'm  at just can't seem to be beat when it comes down to the prim/price ratio.

That does mean tho, if you'd like to spam post your RP community you'd  generally suggest for families, we'd be happy to stop by sometime to RP there! Just please only advertise once, tho!

I'd also love to add that it would be pretty fun to maybe find some other like-minded people who have their own families but may not necessarily be looking for more people to integrate into their family and maybe just want friends with similar RP interest instead! 

My IMs are always open and I'm all for receiving NC's! 

Thanks!

You might vibe with what we do in my family. We hang out and have gotten close OOC, but we also have a really rich IC life together and have been in the process of opening up our group to others. Maybe we can find you a place within what we already have, or give an outlet to the family you put together. I'd love to brainstorm! I think the way we think about things could be really compatible and have lots of fun possibilities. The more the merrier!

Here's the info I've been posting up about what we're all about as a group:

We aren't a full sim, but we're a close-knit collection of roleplayers aiming to grow and expand our story to include new members of the guild with hopes to eventually grow into a full sim over time. This is intended to be a group that rp’s together on a long-term, sustainable scale. We call all those that love a believable, immersive, mystical storyline with something for adults, teens, children, and animals. It's a modern, supernatural setting where magic exists secretly in a world much like our own. We've set things up such that they are geared toward flexibility - for players that wish to only play within our setting, or those that wish to use other places as their "mundane world" backdrop.

For us, we seek to have a collaborative and cohesive storytelling experience that grows and builds over time. We've seen a lot of places rise and fall because players do not invest themselves in the story or don't give back to the environments/groups they play with, so we're inviting other players in that put that same emphasis on feeding the whole so we as individuals feast. Because of that, we will be ever-expanding, ever-growing, thriving off of the collective energies of our players. Details are our addiction, so more depth and imagination is woven in and becomes available every day. Presently we are trying to kick off and build up our Magic Academy (Youth students aged 10+, as well as adult students. We also need teachers) as well as our Coven, with things for werewolves and other supernatural creatures on the short horizon (The structure is there, it just isn't available on the site or in our play environment YET, so if this appeals just ask). 

Lunae: Info & How to Join

Younger children and families are welcome as part of the coven with the acceptance that some scenes will not be suitable for kids to be around. This is absolutely a family “friendly” group, but plot arches and rp content won't have 100% strictly PG content always.

Also, we are putting together a magically inclined "scouts" program that is a little more casual in how the RP flows - but still applies generally to our main story (in that it is organized by the coven icly, and players can include helping out with it as part of their character development, etc) for those that do wish to participate in both.  

Realistic animals are also welcome. We love animals.

As mentioned, we do not have a full sim open to the public, but we do have a decent amount of land where we've created an immersive in world RP environment (and continue to expand and upgrade as we go).  I'm happy to give interested players tours and discuss what we've got going on, and where we are headed.

We will only improve as there are more people and more imaginations thriving in the experience with us. Contact Bronwyn Breen in world for any questions, additional info, or tours (or just to say hi, one rper to another). 

BrynandBeth.jpg

• Thanks 1