forever family

ANGELBONITA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hewwo me is Ximena and me ish 2 years old and me is looking for a forever family. Me is ls part fae and white hispanic I am 3 hours ahead sl and usually on from 10am til 7:30 pm slt I am look for a mommy or 2 moms partnered mainly I dont mind a mom and dad mut be lgbt friendly. I looking for a family I could call my rl family someone who is respectful, honest and does not lie or a child collector I will have 1-2 more siblings and that will be good no more than that as well as I dont mind being an only child I love to explore, dj, have meas and story time I am not a heavy rper at all I love to have nice communications with my parents as well as have moments we cherish laugh cry and make fun memories and do things I was not able to do as a child in rl I want someone who will not give up and supportive many times I have not really been very supportive and I have been supportive to my parents I do prefer you voicce and dont mind children voicing sometimes when we type the connection does not get the way it should if you have anymore questions message me inworld or on facebook for sl

inworld name is ANGELBONITA

facebook nake is Ximena ding dang estrella but  that will be changing soon

hewwo me is Ximena and me ish 2 years old and me is looking for a forever family. Me is ls part fae and white hispanic I am 3 hours ahead sl and usually on from 10am til 7:30 pm slt I am look for a mommy or 2 moms partnered mainly I dont mind a mom and dad mut be lgbt friendly. I looking for a family I could call my rl family someone who is respectful, honest and does not lie or a child collector I will have 1-2 more siblings and that will be good no more than that as well as I dont mind being an only child I love to explore, dj, have meas and story time I am not a heavy rper at all I love to have nice communications with my parents as well as have moments we cherish laugh cry and make fun memories and do things I was not able to do as a child in rl I want someone who will not give up and supportive many times I have not really been very supportive and I have been supportive to my parents I do prefer you voicce and dont mind children voicing sometimes when we type the connection does not get the way it should if you have anymore questions message me inworld or on facebook for sl

inworld name is ANGELBONITA

facebook name is Ximena ding dang estrella but  that will be changing soon to Ximena Roza

Edited by ANGELBONITA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.