Juliviere

Looking to get into GOR

I’m generally down on Gor - so I’ll save those comments :-)

Now, someone does an Empire of the Petal Throne RP and I am SO right there!

On 28/03/2018 at 14:23, Alyona Su said:

Super importante: faça o que fizer, NÃO LEIA QUALQUER UM DOS LIVROS.

Porque o GOR no SL nem chega perto e se você tentar ser "autêntico em livros", o drama vai cair na sua cabeça.

Se você quiser se divertir com * alguns * aspectos do GOR, mas tenha em mente que é o FAKE-GOR e não o GOR, então você pode se divertir bastante. Talvez. Até que o drama sobre meta-gaming e godmodding entre em ação. ri muito

estou bastante interessado em pertencer a uma vila gor, juntamente com minha namorada querendo ser minha escrava, mas algumas aldeias estão pedindo os papeis de escravo, que normalmente se adquirem na compra do escravo, como posso obter os papeis para ela?

Create a new notecard and write your own.  This is Role Play.   There is no official slave trade house or anything like that.  Write that she was sold to you (using your name) on whatever date you think fits your relationship.  This card can be as formal as land grant or as informal as a receipt.  Make the note card transfer only. 

Posted (edited)

So after reading everything. What lacks in SL Gor  is a set boundaries , Correct there is no btb play because the books contradicts each other . The Black Caste is always limited to where to go and when..  From what I seen in the past few years of the BTB sims. You have Fw acting like slaves . Slaves doing what the hell they want . Men being wrapped around fingers of FW n Slaves  not acting like men. AR not setting the example how Gor should be . Tarl n Jason was just example  what can happen in Gor , Now .. If there was a point system. A character sheet . Guidelines of rules and how Caste should be . Then maybe , just maybe it would be very interesting . But there is not. If those who knew how it was to be done .I am talking old school players who played on AOL . Irc , Yahoo .  this was like 20 yrs ago .  IF there was group of Cities , If there was a group of well vased knowledge of people who knew what they was doing . I can See a very big comeback to SL Gor.  How ever.. they are still around. Just not interacting in how things can be .. not putting the foot down. Where  a Fw who acted like a slave .. would be put in her place on the spot . Where  a Slave  does not know her place , Being punished on the spot. Where a MAN shows weakness to FW or a Slave isn't challenged  on the spot.  Also Storytellers is the biggest thing  where perhaps These owners of "BTB" so called  got together and worked on story-lines to keep the interest of players ...   I would be doing on playing if others would.. just do this.  However ... Cities are tied up , abandoned to where someone new can come in and take over or rebuild SL Gor . - smiles gently- its a thought a possibility  would need about 3 to 5 Cities to start off . Rebuild SL Gor. Or a group  of Sim owners who knows what they are talking about. Become the StoryTellers  aka Priestkings  not run the cities like leaders  would but own them . make sure each city sticks to guildline of same rules ..  I can see that happening and working out.

Edited by FacadeofDreams

4 hours ago, FacadeofDreams said:

Slaves doing what the hell they want .

Welcome to reality :D.

• Like 2