Who makes the skin presets for eBody?

kershe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2216 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've tried to find this out on my own, without success.  I know (by way of example) that Glam Affair makes the presets in the Maitreya HUD, and I assume Belleza makes them for their bodies' HUDs, but who makes the skins in the eBody HUD?

[ I'm kind of surprised that this information isn't on the Mesh Body Addicts site in the body reviews. ]

I picked up the freebie Classic eBody and found that I liked it quite a bit, and am strongly tempted to buy the full item. I feel like it's more natural than the other bodies. It's a more natural step up from the classic avatar IMHO.  I think that Maitreya, Belleza, and Hourglass are quite beautiful, but I feel a lot more comfortable in the eBody.

I found a skin that looks close to one of the HUD presets, but of course there's a line across my neck. I don't have a super computer, so even though it looks alright on my screen, I don't know how others see me.

Edited by kershe

I blog for eBody now (my alt is the model as I rarely change looks).  She had the free version for a long time and yes there is always a line LOL.  I haven't seen any chatter about who makes the eBody default skins. It could certainly be a custom order to a skin maker put out by the body creator. I do agree that eBody is a very natural body and my gal is looking very snazzy these days. 

It wouldn't hurt to ask in group chat. That's a good idea.  But logically? If I was the creator of the body I really wouldn't want folks to know who made those skins since there are so many of the FREE versions out there. If you look at Letluka and Glam Affair --- there was no free version given out to the masses. If it was super easy to just go buy a skin and have it match, there wouldn't be a whole lot of incentive to buy the full body version (and that of course is part of the reason for the free bodies).   

So you might want to learn to love chokers LOL. My gals did for some time.  I will say that it is great to be able to put on a free skin from WOW or another skin place with group gift skins and hit the button and see NO NECK SEAM (this of course only on the well made skins -- you can still have seams if the skin maker wasn't all that careful). 

A lot of Maitreya will fit eBody  and there are some nice items coming out just for eBODY that fit like a dream (oh my that's exciting). AND designers are starting to send eBody designed garments to the bloggers -- so all good.  

Edit: I just realized that I was assuming you had a mesh head and you may not. That is getting tougher these days as most skin makers aren't doing legacy skins in with the mesh appliers these days.  There are some good deals on heads at altamura sometimes so a good group to join if you see it is free. It isn't expensive to join anyway, but free is nice. And of course you will need Omega appliers for body and head. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

14 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I blog for eBody now (my alt is the model as I rarely change looks).  She had the free version for a long time and yes there is always a line LOL.  I haven't seen any chatter about who makes the eBody default skins. It could certainly be a custom order to a skin maker put out by the body creator. I do agree that eBody is a very natural body and my gal is looking very snazzy these days. 

It wouldn't hurt to ask in group chat. That's a good idea.  But logically? If I was the creator of the body I really wouldn't want folks to know who made those skins since there are so many of the FREE versions out there. If you look at Letluka and Glam Affair --- there was no free version given out to the masses. If it was super easy to just go buy a skin and have it match, there wouldn't be a whole lot of incentive to buy the full body version (and that of course is part of the reason for the free bodies).   

So you might want to learn to love chokers LOL. My gals did for some time.  I will say that it is great to be able to put on a free skin from WOW or another skin place with group gift skins and hit the button and see NO NECK SEAM (this of course only on the well made skins -- you can still have seams if the skin maker wasn't all that careful). 

A lot of Maitreya will fit eBody  and there are some nice items coming out just for eBODY that fit like a dream (oh my that's exciting). AND designers are starting to send eBody designed garments to the bloggers -- so all good.  

Edit: I just realized that I was assuming you had a mesh head and you may not. That is getting tougher these days as most skin makers aren't doing legacy skins in with the mesh appliers these days.  There are some good deals on heads at altamura sometimes so a good group to join if you see it is free. It isn't expensive to join anyway, but free is nice. And of course you will need Omega appliers for body and head. 

Thanks for the notes - I'll try the support group. I don't have a mesh head. They just don't convince me yet. I love your blog, btw, and didn't realize you were wearing an eBody!

I'm going to spring for the full version. It'll make it all easier.

1 hour ago, kershe said:

Thanks for the notes - I'll try the support group. I don't have a mesh head. They just don't convince me yet. I love your blog, btw, and didn't realize you were wearing an eBody!

I'm going to spring for the full version. It'll make it all easier.

"I" don't. I have Maitreya which you really do need if you are going to blog the largest range of items :D. And I got my mesh body four years ago or so too :D.

Di wears the eBody and is there official blogger, just on "my" blog (this alt thing get SO confusing). She blogs eBody free clothes and now that designers are sending out things she will be featuring some other nice items too (happy about that although I like getting back to my freebie roots too). 

This is Divine :D. So when you see her, you know that it is eBody post (also should have an eBody tag).  She just blogs the regular eBody and mentions if it will work for eBody FREE (seems like about half the time they do). 

Yes, those collars are NOT good except by CHOICE LOL. 

There is another eBody group you can join that mentions eBody clothes and sometimes free things. You  can find it easily in search.  Have fun!  Divine is wearing a WOW skin by the way. She traditionally has been darker but there aren't that many free dark skins around and she looks good like this. 

mevammflickr.thumb.jpg.5a24c000a28d5a42ee78b7dc543df817.jpg

• Thanks 1

I was looking over the note card for the eBody and it seems to mention the full body includes Catwa & Lelutka appliers so may be the skins are created in house. my alt has both free eBody's and i find the palest skin tone is a better match than the palest TMP  the L$1 body HUD has a neck fix to lessen the line round the neck clothes wise with the limited alphaing on the L$1 bodies i have found sized fit mesh clothing fits better than clothing rigged for either the classic or curvy body. with my alts shape i prefer the classic body. clothes for the curvy body will work but the t*ts wont go big enough to fill the chest most noticeable on anything revealing or strapless

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2216 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.