You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok So I havent been on line for 4 days and come back to My tier needing to be paid, but I cannot add lindens to My account, why is this? I deleted and readded My payment methods, still declined, the funds ARE there. 

Thank You Zavi  

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Zavisa said:

Ok So I havent been on line for 4 days and come back to My tier needing to be paid, but I cannot add lindens to My account, why is this? I deleted and readded My payment methods, still declined, the funds ARE there. 

Thank You Zavi  

If you are talking about Tier to LL - that will automatically be billed against your payment method and would never come out of L$ anyway.

If you are talking about inworld rent to someone, that can use L$.

If you are trying to add a DEBIT card or a PREPAID credit card, it will not work -- even if it did in the past.  The ONLY accepted methods for US folks are true non-prepaid credit card and "verified" PayPal.  For other countries, there are some other options:  

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
4 minutes ago, Zavisa said:

Thank you for Your reply

I have always paid my land fees using lindens. But regardless the fact is I could add to My account last week and now I cannot/

Is it a DEBIT card or a PREPAID credit card?  If it is, it doesn't matter what you used to be able to do.  By re-adding your payment method, it must follow the 'current rules'. 

1 hour ago, Zavisa said:

Thank you for Your reply

I have always paid my land fees using lindens. But regardless the fact is I could add to My account last week and now I cannot/

I ended up having to change banks because the previous banking institution (a US Credit Union) was somehow misconstrued by LL as an "offshore banking institution.

I guess if you don't live in California, they consider everything "offshore" ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.