Where Should I Socialize?

Roziela

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, LexxiXhan said:

The Eurozone..

That still means the Brits can't join! They've always stubbornly kept their pound! :P But this also mean Norwegians and Danes and more countries cannot join.

Nah, I'm pulling your leg.

Edited by lavalois

Naming things is hard. I'd better not suggest anything, I mean.. I'm still struggling with all those "are you a succubus?" people because I *thought* I could name things.

Joking aside, here come the most plain and boring suggestions:

The Euro Cartel - uhh..
European Forumites - I mean... you know?
Euro Forum - er...
The OTHER Forum Cartel - wut?
The odd ones from the forums - *ducks*

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I love The odd ones from the forums xD But what about European Forumites though?

best suggestion imho

Or just continue to use The Forum Cartel.  The group and hangout were never intended to just be US - there are already many people in it from around the world.  Anyone is free to use the hangout whenever they want and I'm pretty sure all members can send notices (as long as they aren't advertising notices).  If you are already in the group, it means you don't need to use another group slot for a new forum/community group.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Or just continue to use The Forum Cartel.  The group and hangout were never intended to just be US - there are already many people in it from around the world.  Anyone is free to use the hangout whenever they want and I'm pretty sure all members can send notices (as long as they aren't advertising notices).  If you are already in the group, it means you don't need to use another group slot for a new forum/community group.

I like that one... I have groups spaces free, but that doesn't mean I should use them if not needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catrie said:

@Akasha Sternberg, I keep trying to click on the Forum Cartel link and nothing happens. :P  

You're right! It's a click-tease for me too!

I got the group from Akasha's profile inworld.

Edited by LexxiXhan
  • Haha 1

Roziela,

There is pretty cool club called M.A.C (Magic Angels Club). They do live DJ events on week ends evenings (CET). 
Most guest are actually German but with a reasonable command of English.

You need to be tolerant though,  as I would say at least half of the people who go there regularly are lesbian with a bit of D/s touch to it.

Other than that groups are possibly your best bet. Think what your interests are and search for relevant groups.

4 hours ago, carolinestravels said:

You need to be tolerant though,  as I would say at least half of the people who go there regularly are lesbian with a bit of D/s touch to it.

I think I could probably tolerate that..

The best place to find people to hang with are clubs.  If you search events you will find lots of them with DJ's.

You can visit The Red House Club, we have DJ's Tuesday - Sunday nights from 5-1-pm SLT, we are friendly bunch that accepts all.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shepham Estates/198/117/22/?title=The Red House Club

Disclaimer:  it is an adult sim and the club is clothing optional

with clubs you need to find active ones within your music taste (or keep the stream off which is only half the fun, I wouldn´t do it if there´s a dj cos you usually miss half the fun...) and see if you like the clientel, atmosphere. 
The good thing about groups is that you can chat while you do other things (well usually, depending on what you do  ;) ) so you can even combine clubbing and groupchat, especially if you´re a fast typer *grins

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.