Looking for Besties and More!

Theresa Ravenheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiyas!

I'm Theresa Ravenheart! I am on the search for some amazing gal pals, ideally they would be family oriented, accepting of families with Zooby and SL kids, open to other species and lifestyles, compassionate, silly, and all around good people. I am engaged to the most amazing man, Stevie Raizer, we have a 4 year old son, and we are also expecting! We live at the Cedar Creek Township, a Family RP sim, and we also are opening up a yoga and wellness center there. My SL hobbies are shopping (way too much), decorating, content creation, graphic designing, exploring sims, photography, modding and playing with various avatar looks, dressing up, having family dinners and roleplay, going to amusement parks, playing games like Greedy, horseback riding, going to live music events, dancing, watching movies or random youtube vids while cuddling, playing with Krafties, hunting Glytchs, killing zombies, roleplaying, and a lot more! As far as other interests, I am obsessed with K-Pop music (honestly it is the only kind of music I listen to), trying to learn Hangul and failing miserably, listening to ASMR videos and maybe making them in the future, Gothy Kawaii themes, meditation, crystals, witchy & pagan themes and practices, anything nerdy, geeky, and sci-fi, creative writing, and collecting cute things.

Theresa01.thumb.png.19192ef4ad9bc8086b2cbb6b4e6eddba.png

My fiance and I have started planning for a big wedding in a few months but as I was thinking about it, I got really sad thinking about my bridal party because I don't really have a bestie or other women that I am close to in SL and it is something that I sorely miss. I am looking for people that I can show my totally goofy side, my nurturing and caring side, my sensitive side, my geek and nerd side as we discuss Star Wars lore, and more. I would love to have people to go shopping with, have Zooby and kids playdates, take photos together, eat a ton of ice cream and watch scary or sci-fi movies, and everything else that besties and friends do together. I mentioned that I would want people that are accepting of other lifestyles because my fiance and I are in a DD/lg relationship as well; it is something private for us (aka we keep it behind closed doors and away from kids) but I would love to have friends that are also babygirls; I would love to be around someone I can bond with, be silly and color with, go stuffie and clothes shopping with, and talk to about D/s stuff. As far as being accepting of other species, I am "usually" human with little elf/nymph ears but I have TONS of other avatar looks from feral animals, furry, anime, and more; so if any of those are big no's for you, we wouldn't be a great match as friends. Also, if you mostly use voice, we would also run into challenges since I rarely voice and honestly don't enjoy it; I don't mind listening to others voice from time to time. but I rarely talk on it.

I don't expect anyone to fit a mold and be all of these things, friendship doesn't work that way; I just wanted to be as detailed a possible in the hopes of finding a bestie and more that I really bond with. I highly value honesty, directness, loyalty, compassion, open and loving hearts and minds, non-judgmental people, sensitive people, living a cruelty-free, eco-friendly, and green lifestyle, and happiness. I am currently living in the EST timezone but sometime within the next year I will be moving back home to Colorado (which is MST), however I am disabled so my time online is quite flexible; lately I have been getting on SL around 12pm SLT and staying on for a number of hours (way too many hours).

If I sound like someone you would vibe with, please leave me a message here or contact me in SL (Theresa.Ravenheart). I look forward to hearing from you!!

Edited by Theresa Ravenheart
  • Like 4

What a nice profile post! You seem a lovely person and I hope you find what you are looking for. Not applying for the "job", even though I am a geek and love Star Wars, most of your other terms I don't even know what they stand for so that probably translates in "I am to old and boring", and I really dislike kids (in and out of SL...). So I probably wont be a good match anyway ;)

What I did want to post though is a little advise: also post your preferred online times and timezone. Its very annoying to find a candidate that lives on the opposite of the world and can never be online the same time!

• Like 1

I guess I´m just not goofy enough and kinda lost touch with the otaku scene 18 years ago I´m afraid... I´m a StarWars Roleplayer and Cosplayer (my RL  avi not Kasha...though she has got some stuff, too XD) and I don´t really have experiences with SL kids at all^^

But I ,too, wish you the best of luck and keep us posted :) 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Theresa Ravenheart said:

Hiyas!

I'm Theresa Ravenheart! I am on the search for some amazing gal pals, ideally they would be family oriented, accepting of families with Zooby and SL kids, open to other species and lifestyles, compassionate, silly, and all around good people. I am engaged to the most amazing man, Stevie Raizer, we have a 4 year old son, and we are also expecting! We live at the Cedar Creek Township, a Family RP sim, and we also are opening up a yoga and wellness center there. My SL hobbies are shopping (way too much), decorating, content creation, graphic designing, exploring sims, photography, modding and playing with various avatar looks, dressing up, having family dinners and roleplay, going to amusement parks, playing games like Greedy, horseback riding, going to live music events, dancing, watching movies or random youtube vids while cuddling, playing with Krafties, hunting Glytchs, killing zombies, roleplaying, and a lot more! As far as other interests, I am obsessed with K-Pop music (honestly it is the only kind of music I listen to), trying to learn Hangul and failing miserably, listening to ASMR videos and maybe making them in the future, Gothy Kawaii themes, meditation, crystals, witchy & pagan themes and practices, anything nerdy, geeky, and sci-fi, creative writing, and collecting cute things.

Theresa01.thumb.png.19192ef4ad9bc8086b2cbb6b4e6eddba.png

My fiance and I have started planning for a big wedding in a few months but as I was thinking about it, I got really sad thinking about my bridal party because I don't really have a bestie or other women that I am close to in SL and it is something that I sorely miss. I am looking for people that I can show my totally goofy side, my nurturing and caring side, my sensitive side, my geek and nerd side as we discuss Star Wars lore, and more. I would love to have people to go shopping with, have Zooby and kids playdates, take photos together, eat a ton of ice cream and watch scary or sci-fi movies, and everything else that besties and friends do together. I mentioned that I would want people that are accepting of other lifestyles because my fiance and I are in a DD/lg relationship as well; it is something private for us (aka we keep it behind closed doors and away from kids) but I would love to have friends that are also babygirls; I would love to be around someone I can bond with, be silly and color with, go stuffie and clothes shopping with, and talk to about D/s stuff. As far as being accepting of other species, I am "usually" human with little elf/nymph ears but I have TONS of other avatar looks from feral animals, furry, anime, and more; so if any of those are big no's for you, we wouldn't be a great match as friends. Also, if you mostly use voice, we would also run into challenges since I rarely voice and honestly don't enjoy it; I don't mind listening to others voice from time to time. but I rarely talk on it.

I don't expect anyone to fit a mold and be all of these things, friendship doesn't work that way; I just wanted to be as detailed a possible in the hopes of finding a bestie and more that I really bond with. I highly value honesty, directness, loyalty, compassion, open and loving hearts and minds, non-judgmental people, sensitive people, living a cruelty-free, eco-friendly, and green lifestyle, and happiness.

If I sound like someone you would vibe with, please leave me a message here or contact me in SL (Theresa.Ravenheart). I look forward to hearing from you!!

You sound like me

• Like 1

My brain tends to turn mushy when I see more than 5 lines of type, so I am not sure I fit in your world, and I probably don't get on enough to be anyone's bestie, but I would love to be friends with you.

• Like 1

I stay crazy busy (ironically I’m a wedding photographer in SL) but you sound like so much fun! My three year old and I would love to have a friend or two come explore sims with us! We love exploring amusement parks together and taking photos and such. I’m not familiar with K-pop but I’m digging everything else! 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2018 at 8:57 AM, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Sorry I'm more of a star trek person...

Kidding, just hit me up in world, we got a lot of stuff in common :D

I love Star Trek too! I have a really embarrassing story about getting so drunk at the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas and crying on Spock's space coffin. I'll message you in world! :)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, norajulian said:

I stay crazy busy (ironically I’m a wedding photographer in SL) but you sound like so much fun! My three year old and I would love to have a friend or two come explore sims with us! We love exploring amusement parks together and taking photos and such. I’m not familiar with K-pop but I’m digging everything else! 

It sounds like we have so much in common! My little prince and I would love to go exploring with you and your daughter, sounds like so much fun! I'll message you in world. :)

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.