Sign in to follow this  
Crescent666

Business Partner

I am going to maybe be starting a new secondlife adoption agency soon-but it’s going to be different. We’re going to have actual advisers and set up meetings to interview potential parents/children who are looking to adopt and be adopted. We also might have small orphanage where children can stay until they find their forever home. 

This being said, I’m going to need help. Someone to split costs and help me start this thing up and hire advisers! We would split land cost (we wouldn’t need much land something cheap to start out) and etc etc 

if youre interested message me here or here or in sl! My name is crescent666 resident 

• Like 1

I'd also love to know when you get your business going so that I can apply as an advisor too!

Thanks and good luck!

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for your comments. My partner has been chosen her name is alltaire resident. We have picked out land and have begun the creation process, so please feel free to send either of us a notecard on sl and a friend request