Lindens AND Item are gone

Roziela

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

I purchased the Maitreya Lara body, but the body is nowhere to be found in my inventory. I also lost all of the lindens I used to buy it. It is not showing in my purchase history, so  I cannot request a redelivery. What should I do?

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Roziela said:

Hi,

I purchased the Maitreya Lara body, but the body is nowhere to be found in my inventory. I also lost all of the lindens I used to buy it. It is not showing in my purchase history, so  I cannot request a redelivery. What should I do?

Try a relog, sometimes things show up then. It also might just be the servers are running slow and it turns up soon

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roziela said:

I am new to all of this, so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is a relog? I bought it about 6 hours ago. Is there still a possibility it could show up soon?

I'd expect it to have arrived now. Relog is just log out and then back in, sometimes it'll then show up, you could clear inventory cache but i'm not sure if that would find it. Have you done a search in your inventory? (So rather than just looking, type the name in and see if it shows up in recent folder or somewhere?)

• Like 1

"Relogging" is just logging off and signing in again.

Where did you buy it and how did you check your purchase history? The only place you can buy them is in-world and any purchases won't show up in your Marketplace purchase history. There's a redelivery terminal at the main Maitreya store that should have a record of your purchase. If you click that it'll bring up a web page that will have your Maitreya order history on it.

• Like 1

Everything looks legit from your screenshot. Go back to the Maitreya store and there will be a desk in front of the door. Click on the light-colored item that says "REDELIVERY TERMINAL" on it and it will bring up a web page that should have your order listed. Click on the link and you should get a redelivery.

• Like 3

Just for future reference:

If $L are paid out of your account, there will ALWAYS be a record of it, in your $L Transaction History.  Find this in the Account section of your Dashboard page's left side menu.  If there's no record of the transaction, then the money did not actually leave your account (i.e., the transaction failed completely, even if the store vendor said otherwise.)  In this case, just try buying the item again.

If you DID pay money, as shown by your Transaction History, but didn't receive the item, you can use a redelivery terminal if the store has one.  Or you can contact the store owner, give them the details from your Transaction History, and politely request a re-delivery.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.