You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My character is the Princess in charge of the underwater kingdom of Tsunea on the sim Shades of Immortality and I am in search of other role players that are in need of a home for their aquatic type characters. All roles in the kingdom are available and we have other lands that can be explored so you will never be limited to just Tsunea. If you think you are interested or if you have questions then just leave a comment here or drop a note card in my IM and I will get back to you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 3/26/2018 at 9:34 PM, MayaSkyrose said:

That seems pretty cool. If always wanted to do me a mer look but never did...

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you, my spring break had me away from the internet for a good majority of the time. I really enjoy my mer character, the tail and matching AO that I bought really brings it to life for me. And I also enjoyed the freedom that this sim gives me for my character background so I didn't have to make her JUST a mermaid, she's actually a mermaid-lamia hybrid (the lamia part was caused by genetic experiments) so your character could also have more to her than just mer if you wanted. If this ends up being something that you do decide to look into go ahead and leave me a message/note card or message me again here, now that I have internet back i'll make sure to check in more regularly.:)

• Like 1
On 4/7/2018 at 8:02 AM, Talligurl said:

I have a mermaid avi , I have been working on and might like to be a part of this sometimes, I wouldn't always want to be a mermaid but sometimes would be fun

Sometimes is just fine :) the established "lore" for mermaids on this sim is that they are able to shift from their tail form to a humanoid form at will for periods of time, you can do that or do something similar to my character and have your mermaid be part something else so they can spend time at something other than a mermaid. I will post a link to the sim's website so you can see a list of some of the creatures we've had so you can see if any appeal to you :) And the HUD we use on the sim has TONS of character slots so if you want to play as a completely different character from your mermaid character you have that option, I only have the one right now but I have considered making others. Let me know if you have any questions or if you decide to drop by the sim, if you do stop by and i'm not online there are several other awesome people who would be happy to help you out.

https://shades-of-immortality.com/races

Edited by ShadeaVenomy
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.