Dining animations anyone?

Brick Swansen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Forum,

I am in search of some good dining animations for a table set I've created. The need to be full-perm, so I can sell the table set.  I have some I purchased, but they don't work with an actual table. Either the arm sink into the table, or the legs pop up through (no space bw legs and arms for the table).  Eating animations would be nice too. 

Thanks!

Brick

There are more than you can shake a stick at.

Start with Market Place.

Search for "Eating" - go to animations category. In the permissions box down the left side, turn on Copy and turn on Transfer (leave modify off) then click refine the search. Everything you now see, well 99% of it will be full perms. The two best to start with are [RNP] (c/m/t) and Kamala Animations (c/t). The rest are hit or miss in terms of quality. Makes list then VISIT THEIR STORE AND TRY THE DEMOS.

Again: Start with [RNP] and Kamala - 75%, or easily at least 50% of all the best quality furniture use these creator's animations.

THEN, search for "Dining" rinse and repeat.

For convenience: [RNP] )where I go to FIRST):
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/26426

Kamala just in case RNP doesn;t have something I need:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/37647

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 7:13 PM, Alyona Su said:

There are more than you can shake a stick at.

Start with Market Place.

Search for "Eating" - go to animations category. In the permissions box down the left side, turn on Copy and turn on Transfer (leave modify off) then click refine the search. Everything you now see, well 99% of it will be full perms. The two best to start with are [RNP] (c/m/t) and Kamala Animations (c/t). The rest are hit or miss in terms of quality. Makes list then VISIT THEIR STORE AND TRY THE DEMOS.

Again: Start with [RNP] and Kamala - 75%, or easily at least 50% of all the best quality furniture use these creator's animations.

THEN, search for "Dining" rinse and repeat.

For convenience: [RNP] )where I go to FIRST):
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/26426

Kamala just in case RNP doesn;t have something I need:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/37647

Thank you! I feel like I had searched every way possible and still couldn't hit just what I was looking for.  Unfortunately Kamala no longer has an in-world store to demo, but I will definitely check out RNP. Thanks again for the help.

On 3/23/2018 at 11:12 AM, Brick Swansen said:

Hello Forum,

I am in search of some good dining animations for a table set I've created. The need to be full-perm, so I can sell the table set.  I have some I purchased, but they don't work with an actual table. Either the arm sink into the table, or the legs pop up through (no space bw legs and arms for the table).  Eating animations would be nice too. 

Thanks!

Brick

I suggest going to some stores that sell dining tables, trying them out and THEN seeing who made the animations. If it is a long time store, those animations may be very old, but you might get lucky and find some current ones that way.

OR you could make them yourself. I still use the old Qavimator which is definitely antique but can get the job done.   

On 23.3.2018 at 7:12 PM, Brick Swansen said:

Hello Forum,

Thanks!

Brick

Since a linden officially stated we're allowed to link to our own products in the wanted section if someone requests an item I'm going to toot my own horn x333

I've made one so far, you're welcome to try it out in world. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ardent-Eating-Animation/8279617

Just finished setting up my store, so I'm ready getting back into the jive of making new animations. If there's any requests you might have for specific dining animations you're still lacking you can contact me in world. I don't charge extra unless you'd want exclusive rights. I'll be looking into bento shortly, so that will also be an option in the future.

• Like 1

On 4.4.2018 at 3:55 AM, Chic Aeon said:

OR you could make them yourself. I still use the old Qavimator which is definitely antique but can get the job done.   

FYI: I just recently made a deformer friendly lips talking animation for the bento petites with Qavimator beta .. it my be an antiquity, but it now can do bento =^.^= (I had to start it in wine though, because the beta was windows only)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 10:53 PM, Syn Anatine said:

Since a linden officially stated we're allowed to link to our own products in the wanted section if someone requests an item I'm going to toot my own horn x333

I've made one so far, you're welcome to try it out in world. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ardent-Eating-Animation/8279617

Just finished setting up my store, so I'm ready getting back into the jive of making new animations. If there's any requests you might have for specific dining animations you're still lacking you can contact me in world. I don't charge extra unless you'd want exclusive rights. I'll be looking into bento shortly, so that will also be an option in the future.

Hey thank you! I look forward to checking this out :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.