Syo Emerald

Whats your avatars eyecolour?

5 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Mind telling me what hair your pretty drow is wearing?

It's an Exxess, not one of the ones on the MP, an oder style, now only available inworld in the 'discount' area, at 69 L$ for each of the two 56 colour huds (solids and 2-tone fades), it's copy/mod so you can de-alpha-blend it to avoid alpha-glitch with translucent clothing (or makeup on a mesh head).

Can't remember off the top of my head which one it is, either Mocksa or Wenda, they are bothg in the same area and the same price.

I got both of them, mainly for the pony look, as it worked well with the bridle...

5b2ffa9291e36_HorsingAround2a.png.b60d047067474c0142324992adda24c3.png

Sometimes... My eye colour doesn't matter because you can't SEE my eyes, or are too busy looking at other parts! :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Light blue.

I like to wear blue eyes because in real life, the rest of my family has blue eyes. I took after my Father and have brown eyes. So I wear blue eyes here because I can't do contact lenses in real life. It's like getting a do-over in life, selecting which eye color I want before I am born.

I use Catwa eye appliers. Avi Glam makes nice eye appliers. Not sure if they have regular mesh eyes. Amara Beauty are the eye appliers I use mine from lately. They are beautiful. 

Mine are light green, a dollarbie from Inkheart.

eyes_001.png.d4e765b42d0b0c515245f4704cdb05dc.png

I wish I had green eyes in RL.

Edited by Garyll
  • Like 1

Currently using the Anara Custom Eyes.

Had them pink for a long time. But have decided to try something different with them.

Snapshot_062.thumb.jpg.db1b15ce8c03de5021457e06df6ab6e6.jpg

Mine used to be purple for the longest time, especially when I was a red-head. Now I'm tending towards a greenish grey.

Eyes_Have_It.png

Edited by Peony Sweetwater
  • Like 1

What color is "Summer"? Greenblue-ish?

I just splurged on new ones from Avi-Glam. New lashes, new skin, new hairbase. All almost like the ones I had before....

These eyes are more realistic than my old ones.

eyes_002.jpg

• Like 1

Now that I'm looking a little younger, I decided to change my eye colour too. I used to wear purple eyes way back when, so I thought I'd go back to a soft violet. I might even end up red-headed again too...now that I've banished the grey.

Violet.png

• Like 3