Whats your avatars eyecolour?

Syo Emerald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Mind telling me what hair your pretty drow is wearing?

It's an Exxess, not one of the ones on the MP, an oder style, now only available inworld in the 'discount' area, at 69 L$ for each of the two 56 colour huds (solids and 2-tone fades), it's copy/mod so you can de-alpha-blend it to avoid alpha-glitch with translucent clothing (or makeup on a mesh head).

Can't remember off the top of my head which one it is, either Mocksa or Wenda, they are bothg in the same area and the same price.

I got both of them, mainly for the pony look, as it worked well with the bridle...

5b2ffa9291e36_HorsingAround2a.png.b60d047067474c0142324992adda24c3.png

Sometimes... My eye colour doesn't matter because you can't SEE my eyes, or are too busy looking at other parts! :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Light blue.

I like to wear blue eyes because in real life, the rest of my family has blue eyes. I took after my Father and have brown eyes. So I wear blue eyes here because I can't do contact lenses in real life. It's like getting a do-over in life, selecting which eye color I want before I am born.

I use Catwa eye appliers. Avi Glam makes nice eye appliers. Not sure if they have regular mesh eyes. Amara Beauty are the eye appliers I use mine from lately. They are beautiful. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.