Syo Emerald

Whats your avatars eyecolour?

I've been standing infront of a vendor in my favorite store for eyes for about 20 minutes now. I'm looking up and down all the colours to chose from and can't make up my mind.

Which made me wonder: What eyecolours do others have? Just for curiousity and to keep me entertained while contemplating how much I want to spend just for making my final choice.

I wear Liquid mesh eyes in a deep but natural blue. I also like the way the white is coloured, nicely shaded with a bit of bloodshot at the sides. I can't relate to dark eyes at all, in RL or SL; I need to see a difference between the pupil and the iris.

Mine are a golden color, with honeycomb shapes inside.  Saw them at an event and just HAD to have them. :P  

• Like 1

Mine have always been blue like RL for a time they were a deepish blue with with heart shaped pupils, then i had some Aquamarine birthstone eyes they're currently a more realistic blue

5ab531a9e62df_metoday_0051_003copy.png.49fbf8d9c6eb70ae98fed9bbd3f34d0f.png

• Like 2

What I often wear are green or brown eyes.
At the moment I like the green ones the most, they have a nice contrast with tanned skin.
What I don't like to wear are very dark eyes of any colour as they tend to look rather featureless.

5 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

I've been standing infront of a vendor in my favorite store for eyes for about 20 minutes now. I'm looking up and down all the colours to chose from and can't make up my mind.

Which made me wonder: What eyecolours do others have? Just for curiousity and to keep me entertained while contemplating how much I want to spend just for making my final choice.

get bionic eyes from the future that can see in total darkness and can see deep into outer space n see into other dimensions

• Haha 1

My first own designed system eyes were a teal colour. I liked them very much so I got similar teal coloured feline eyes by Inkheart. I own hundreds of eyes, but unless I'm a feral or furry I usualy just wear my teal coloured ones in classic (sometimes with fullbright or glow in mesh, but not often).

Edited by Fionalein
spelling

My eye color changes almost as often as Clover's does, but lately it has been a light purplish gray. I am partial to grey, silver and pale blue though.

• Like 1

I have had the same eyes since for ever, near enough. Like my hair colour it's something that never changes. I guess they are kind of green? Blue-ish-green? They are "Summer Shore" Liquid Light by Mayfly.

5ab5a290934e2_lewiseyes_001.png.1ac785eae56f0a0ceccabb8a7bd09a93.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1