Whats your avatars eyecolour?

Syo Emerald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been standing infront of a vendor in my favorite store for eyes for about 20 minutes now. I'm looking up and down all the colours to chose from and can't make up my mind.

Which made me wonder: What eyecolours do others have? Just for curiousity and to keep me entertained while contemplating how much I want to spend just for making my final choice.

I wear Liquid mesh eyes in a deep but natural blue. I also like the way the white is coloured, nicely shaded with a bit of bloodshot at the sides. I can't relate to dark eyes at all, in RL or SL; I need to see a difference between the pupil and the iris.

5 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

I've been standing infront of a vendor in my favorite store for eyes for about 20 minutes now. I'm looking up and down all the colours to chose from and can't make up my mind.

Which made me wonder: What eyecolours do others have? Just for curiousity and to keep me entertained while contemplating how much I want to spend just for making my final choice.

get bionic eyes from the future that can see in total darkness and can see deep into outer space n see into other dimensions

• Haha 1

My first own designed system eyes were a teal colour. I liked them very much so I got similar teal coloured feline eyes by Inkheart. I own hundreds of eyes, but unless I'm a feral or furry I usualy just wear my teal coloured ones in classic (sometimes with fullbright or glow in mesh, but not often).

Edited by Fionalein
spelling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.