Looking for friends & more (Updated 2k18)

MayaSkyrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2313 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all, 

Hello! My name is Skylar, but please call me Skye for short you can find me under ( mayaskyrose ) continue to read below and I'll put a small bio about me ??

Bio: 

hello! I'm just a girl looking for friends and maybe more! Not sure yet. But what I am looking for right now is a twinny to do anything and everything with! I'm a 25yr old female in real. I have been hurt multiple times on Sl by very rude and ungrateful people ( we all come across them ) so let's get to it .... to become my twinny, you have to be okay with the following: 

* Taking pictures together nothing bad! 

* My huge family that will probably want to meet you LOL

I'm a host at clubs.. maybe MORE

If you become my twin, & you're a guy .. sorry NOT sorry but there's nothing more then twinnery. You can ask why if you really want to know the story.

Below is my avatar.

FB_IMG_1521815620678.jpg

FB_IMG_1521815616438.jpg

34 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

You just know me too well. Btw when did you became a mermaid?

i got the tail yesterday and just figured it out today. Though I had a mermaid outfit way back with my system avi as well

On 3/24/2018 at 9:34 AM, Talligurl said:

I have only had one good relationship here, and then two months later our RL work schedules changed so we never are online at the same times, SL is hard

Oh yes Sl is indeed hard ... definitely with ***** you run across every now and then they think they all that and can be yo daddy ?????

22 hours ago, Derekmate said:

I can do some pretty kinky stuff with horns ;) just saying. 

I wear my horns every now and then but the horns I have on my head I wear all the time.. the small horns.. anyway haha

FB_IMG_1521815610953.jpg

Edited by MayaSkyrose

1 hour ago, MayaSkyrose said:

Oh yes Sl is indeed hard ... definitely with ***** you run across every now and then they think they all that and can be yo daddy ?????

I wear my horns every now and then but the horns I have on my head I wear all the time.. the small horns.. anyway haha

FB_IMG_1521815610953.jpg

Can I take this as an invitation?  

• Haha 1

On 25.03.2018 at 1:34 AM, Talligurl said:

I have only had one good relationship here, and then two months later our RL work schedules changed so we never are online at the same times, SL is hard

ohhh same! its true...SL can be cruel (( still cant get used to be alone

14 hours ago, lavalois said:

Just ignore him, and Quinn, if he decides to stop by. They'll f*ck anything with t*ts, as long as you are willing to verify.

If Quinn comes by just tell him, you won't take off your pants if he won't take off his.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2313 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.