LilBunBun99

Realistic Wolf avatar

I was really curious if there were any fun role-play sims for people who use animal avatars like the Timber Wolf that I use. I haven't found one yet but I have only been looking for a few days... It can be PG or Mature I don't have a preference on which but I was hoping to find a sim for this.

• Like 1

Awesome question! Furries and ferals are very popular in Second Life. I am looking forward to know what you find, I need a place to let my feral lion run free!

I have found some for my humanoid avatars but I am looking for one that's main focus is more animal like characters, more so that walk on four legs and things like that. I would be surprised if there wasn't one already

1 minute ago, LilBunBun99 said:

I have found some for my humanoid avatars but I am looking for one that's main focus is more animal like characters, more so that walk on four legs and things like that. I would be surprised if there wasn't one already

GYC (Gay Yiffy Club) has some private areas for ferals. If my region wasn’t Beach, I’d say run there! (Dunno if a Wolf wants to run on a beach.)  But you’re welcome, can send you a location sometime. 

Search for the "Feral" community, there are plenty of groups and sims for those of us running on all fours (*^‿^*) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I ran over one, but cannot find it anymore. There are some for horses, maybe some horse places also allow wolfs.

7 hours ago, LilBunBun99 said:

I found one called ***** ******* (blanked out by person quoting)

the word "passion" in the location name made me cautious, the word "yiff" in location description makes me wonder if you really would like to post it in a public forum ;-)

21 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

the word "passion" in the location name made me cautious, the word "yiff" in location description makes me wonder if you really would like to post it in a public forum ;-)

99% of Furry places I have been have “Yiff” in the name, I suppose to generate traffic. Notable exception is Luskwood.

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

99% of Furry places I have been have “Yiff” in the name, I suppose to generate traffic. Notable exception is Luskwood.

Lots and lots and lots of furry hangouts have no mention of yiff in their names. :-)

I think the OP would find themselves welcome as a feral in most furry spots. But I don't know a lot of places focused on ferals specifically. One would be the role play areas at Timber Wild. I assume the OP likely knows about that already?

14 minutes ago, Female Winslet said:

Lots and lots and lots of furry hangouts have no mention of yiff in their names. :-)

I think the OP would find themselves welcome as a feral in most furry spots. But I don't know a lot of places focused on ferals specifically. One would be the role play areas at Timber Wild. I assume the OP likely knows about that already?

GYC also has some themed feral private rooms (sky boxes) to use for free.

1 hour ago, Female Winslet said:

I stand corrected, thank you!

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

GYC also has some themed feral private rooms (sky boxes) to use for free.

I am in SL right now so I did a search and came across Nate's Feral Furry Beach in addition to the GYC and the Feral Passion Group that has been mentioned. 

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I stand corrected, thank you!

Many, if not most, furry hangouts don't have words like "furry" or "yiff" in their names. So they kind of blend in on the search results and look the same as anywhere else until you show up and realize everyone has a tail. To find them, you kind of need friends who are furry because they are the ones who will know that place X with an ordinary name is a fur hangout.

I am a furry. But I am not especially feral. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there are very feral focused spots that I would know nothing about. I do know a couple of people who spend most of their time as ferals. The OP is welcome to reach out in world and maybe I could make one or two introductions if login times overlap. 

9 minutes ago, Female Winslet said:

I am a furry. But I am not especially feral

I am a furry, sometimes feral 50% of the time when logged in. I mostly only go to GYC.

I will try to post a specific sim later tonight if I can find it. I stumbled upon it about a week and a half ago, there was a very kind couple of owners around who greeted me and told me about the project. I cannot remember the name of the Sim for the life of me, but this thread has sparked my interest enough to go back and find it..... I will report back with my findings  (^=◕ᴥ◕=^)

I don't know if Deadwood is still going but there are (or were) roles for ferals there; mainly horses but also dogs and, I guess, coyotes and wolves too, since there were plenty of those in the Wild West. 

If believable para-roleplay in a modern supernatural setting is your jam, our group's in world rp environment is set in Oregon and pretty "woodsy" with room for wolves. Shoot me a message in world and I'll answer any questions. 

Info about Lunae