Coming Out as a New Woman

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Jameson2001 said:

Anything else?

Don't forget Shoes:  Pumps, Heels, Sandals, Flats, Rain boots, Sneakers.........did I miss any?   I have heard through the grapevine that women's shoes are kinda spendy:)

There are lots of high-quality freebies, but even those you buy often (usually?) come with HUDs that cover lots of color choices.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

BEST. SHOE. STORE. EVER!!!!

KC Couture is not the best shoe store ever. It is, in absolute FACT, the *ONLY* shoe store ever. Everything is is an also-ran wannabe copycat replica in terms of quality and features and value. Bahahahaha

I seriously don't even bother looking at others, KC *IS* the Sunshine Band. hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best advice I have for a female alt is subscribe to the Fab Free blog and check it every day. They have tons of free and cheap stuff for women (and occasionally something for guys too). Group gifts, hunts etc.

One thing I haven't seen anyone mention yet is jewelry. My female alt buys a lot of that, as well as makeup.  I went with the Maitreya body for her, manly because of the availability of clothing choices; there's much more for Maitreya than there is for anything else.  She still has a system head for now, but I like the way she looks so I'm in no hurry to change that just yet.  Mainly because of the makeup, she'd have to start her collection from scratch.

In case you're curious, she looks nothing like me...

Indra18_005.png.310d7563dea1c639d4a654d37c683127.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

Best advice I have for a female alt is subscribe to the Fab Free blog and check it every day. They have tons of free and cheap stuff for women (and occasionally something for guys too). Group gifts, hunts etc.

One thing I haven't seen anyone mention yet is jewelry. My female alt buys a lot of that, as well as makeup.  I went with the Maitreya body for her, manly because of the availability of clothing choices; there's much more for Maitreya than there is for anything else.  She still has a system head for now, but I like the way she looks so I'm in no hurry to change that just yet.  Mainly because of the makeup, she'd have to start her collection from scratch.

In case you're curious, she looks nothing like me...

Indra18_005.png.310d7563dea1c639d4a654d37c683127.png

She's beautiful.

I think for me I just think of essentials, as guys also wear jewellery, but yes, Lewis is right! Earthstones do some lovelllly stuff but can get expensive. Don't forget some tattoos & piercings if needed!

Are you going to be swapping to her or using both/one more?

my personal experience with catwa is its overpriced and it glitches depending on the head you buy not all but a few will disapear the owner of the head won't know as they see their own head but others won't see it as it is a glitch in certain heads I got such a head and won't buy another catwa head I got a benot head from a different brand half the price of catwa and works alot better but I guess it depends on everyone's experiences and personalities and i for one won't tell anyone what to like or buy I just won't get a catwa again for myself

1 hour ago, RisingGrace said:

my personal experience with catwa is its overpriced and it glitches depending on the head you buy not all but a few will disapear the owner of the head won't know as they see their own head but others won't see it as it is a glitch in certain heads I got such a head and won't buy another catwa head I got a benot head from a different brand half the price of catwa and works alot better but I guess it depends on everyone's experiences and personalities and i for one won't tell anyone what to like or buy I just won't get a catwa again for myself

I will remember your warning if it happens to me!

On March 23, 2018 at 6:55 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

By “accessories”, I meant things like purse, brooch, handbag, hair clip, hat..anything that can be attached and is not a standard piece of clothing. (Whips and chains and ropes and..)

Do not leave out guns, swords, and knives, some of these sims are rough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Personally, I cut down on accessories after the mesh bodies came. Before, I had to use a stack of bangles on every arm to cover the ugly wrists. Now, that mesh bodies look so much better, it is max one arm covered - and it is only to show off my favorites that I keep for sentimental values. I prefer using a watch these days.

I also prefer a large statement ring instead of the stacked rings on every finger. Even if I have several such sets, haha. Lots of rings is what young rockstars wear. So if you go for that look, pile on!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, RisingGrace said:

...depending on the head you buy not all but a few will disapear the owner of the head won't know as they see their own head but others won't see it...

This is likely the bug where you try to have two or more attachments on the same point. After some TPs or region crossings one falls off, but you don't see it fall off. The proof is that, after someone tells you that your head/body is missing you can't detach the item. Relog fixes it.

It's critical that you always place your head and body on attachment points that have nothing else.

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Personally, I cut down on accessories after the mesh bodies came. Before, I had to use a stack of bangles on every arm to cover the ugly wrists. Now, that mesh bodies look so much better, it is max one arm covered - and it is only to show off my favorites that I keep for sentimental values. I prefer using a watch these days.

I also prefer a large statement ring instead of the stacked rings on every finger. Even if I have several such sets, haha. Lots of rings is what young rockstars wear. So if you go for that look, pile on!

I’m tending to agree, less is more!

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

This is likely the bug where you try to have two or more attachments on the same point. After some TPs or region crossings one falls off, but you don't see it fall off. The proof is that, after someone tells you that your head/body is missing you can't detach the item. Relog fixes it.

It's critical that you always place your head and body on attachment points that have nothing else.

nothing fell off though my head was still on I know cause I could see my own head if part of my head had fallen off I would see the head the same as everyone else but I didn't I see my avi just fine nothing wrong with it however everyone saw something different at first I was shown screenshots of the missing head to prove it was missing cause I saw like I see my head just fine and further more it was happening alot so I was having to relog over and over and over and over so pretty much if I wanted to tp with the catwa head I expected to have to relog just so everyone could see the dang head it got so annoying to have to relog so damn much I just bought a new head and now I have not had that issue once

seriously I barely had on stuff I don't attach anything to my head that isn't part of mesh unless I have an applier that goes with it typically all I wear are shoes pants and a top and my skin and mesh body and head and all that needed for that and hair but hair is made for mesh I was taught how to do it right by nice people seriously its a glitch 

Edited by RisingGrace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.