Juliana988

I can not log in message : you can not access the sl on this computer

Question

I can not log into my account when I try to log in this message
I do not know why this happens, I did not do anything wrong, help me fix it.
login failed you can not be reached from this computer if you believe there was a mistake

4 answers to this question

A hotfix you can try on your own: restart your router / modem / whatever ... anything that you need to restart to build up a new connection to your internet service provider.
Then try again.

2 hours ago, Juliana988 said:

login failed you can not be reached from this computer if you believe there was a mistake

That's probably not the exact wording of the message, but you have captured the main idea. When you get a message like that,st can mean a couple of different things.  One possibility is that you are trying to log in from a site that does npt allow you to connect to places like Second Life.  For example, college or universities very commonly block access because they want to preserve their bandwidth for academic work.  They don't want you using the campus computer network when you are supposed to be studying.  Companies can do the same thing. You could ask the local IT department about giving you permission, but expect the answer to be NO. 

The other common possibility is that you (or your computer) have been banned from SL for a serious TOS violation. If you're sharing Internet access with someone else, they might have been banned.  Or, if you got the machine second hand, a previous owner may have been banned. It is also possible that your router simply needs to be reset (maybe two or three times, even). Many routers will automatically seeks a new IP address when they are reset, so that may be enough to clear it.