Peppa18

Seeking role players

Vinewood Hills is the newest and upcoming modern day, urban role play and combat sim. 

We're looking for new players to come and join us, to be part of our community and story. 
We currently have availability as police Officers, fire fighters, hospital staff, brothel girls, gang leaders and members. This sim is versatile for the casual role-player or those who wish to hang and enjoy the company of another. We are a friendly community and often hold out of character events. We also run classes to help teach new players to role play and combat. An adult and human only sim with adult themes, set in a fictional city. Its a great build with beautiful houses to rent and various businesses to play in. We also have sky boxes to rent for those of you who like more privacy. 

Come help us write our story! Enter if you dare, fight if you wish to survive.

Hi, is the role-play still open? Is the role of brother girl still available? And what is the application process? Do you need a back story and a sample of writing? 

And most of all, is the sim active? Can I actually get RP going?

Wait a second, please ... your original posting suggested by its choice of wording that the project was just starting up and thus being in its very early stages.

Now, barely 2 weeks later, it's already gone? o.O

• Haha 1

its been going 3 months now, we were trying to get some new players in but unfortunately due to a serious real life situation i have had to close

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Ah, understood. A misreading on my part.

Well, at least you can bring your concept back to life, when your situation has calmed down. *insert neutrally smiling, not too inappropriately bright grinning smiley*