You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I'm currently looking for a new family. Looking for role players only! :) 

Currently I am a single mother of one teenage daughter, we have our own home together and it's still being furnished/put together. I'm really in need of a husband, a younger daughter around the age of 3-5 years old and a sister. I want to create a loving, even crazy at times family! I'm extremely understanding, patient and I will give you the love that you need. I do have a few requirements though, so I hope you understand!

Requirements:

Please have a mesh head and body and be as active as you possibly can. I'm not saying you have to be on 24/7, just try to make some time for me and the family. (We all need a break occasionally, I get it.) **I really need a loving, understanding husband that can help with the kids, especially when I'm not available.** (I would love to be able to have our own wedding together, etc.)

I'm looking for people who strictly role play and try not to bring real life into the situation, please! I do not care what you do off sim, or IRL as long as you do not cause any drama or other problems.

Also, have a little humor lol! Let loose and have fun with it! We'll all goof around and mess up sometimes, so please don't be afraid of doing that.

If you're interested, please reply or IM me on second life @CoralineCyrado I don't bite, I promise! ;) Anyways, here's a pic of my avi if you're curious... We can meet up and chat to see if this is the right fit for us as well. Anyways, thank you! 

Image1.jpg

Edited by CoralineCyrado
needed to add something

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.