Love Zhaoying

Proposal for Countering Vampire nonsense

Just now, iamyourneighbour said:

1. Become a furry with metal antenna on your head and make absurd RP to mess with them

2. Dicks out for Harambe 

3. Prevent you don't speak English 

Us some, not need pretend not know English! Use pidgeon-English badly, practice you too can!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Us some, not need pretend not know English! Use pidgeon-English badly, practice you too can!

Use Google Translate to Chinese -> 我們有些人,不需要假裝不懂英文! 嚴重使用pidgeon-English,也可以練習你!

Push that though Punjabi -> ਸਾਡੇ ਵਿੱਚੋਂ ਕੁਝ ਨੂੰ ਅੰਗ੍ਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝਣ ਲਈ ਦਿਖਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਲੋੜ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ! ਪਿਜੇਓਂ-ਇੰਗਲਿਸ਼ ਦੀ ਗੰਭੀਰ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰੈਕਟਿਸ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ!

Hovercraft that through Lithuaniun -> Kai kurie iš mūsų nereikia parodyti jiems, kad suprastų anglų kalbą! Jūs taip pat galite patirti rimtą "Pizzo-English" vartojimą!

And to Japanese -> 私たちの中には、英語を理解するためにそれらを示す必要はありません! あなたはまた、深刻なPizzo-Englishの使用を得ることができます!

And bring it back to English -> We do not need to show them to understand English! You can also get serious Pizzo-English usage!

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

That ruined my plan to say "what you mean ??" after 5 mins of silence 

BTW it works quite well against telemarketers and door to door sales IRL too 

Edited by iamyourneighbour
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

And bring it back to English -> We do not need to show them to understand English! You can also get serious Pizzo-English usage!

This explains notecard instructions for using Mesh!

• Haha 3

On 3/21/2018 at 6:31 AM, RisingGrace said:

I have a question how can anyone actually force someone to bite them when the person has to accept the bite in the first place I am kinda stumped on that all I see in the forums is everyone getting all hot and bothered about people in bloodlines and vampirism yet the thing is they can not bite you unless you accept the bite if you don't want to be bitten don't accept it simple as that you don't have to listen or let someone convince you to beg them into accepting the bite and if you do then that is your doing no one elses in my opinion because at the end of the day you accepted the bite 

I once accepted a bite, I was still new to SL when some girl asked if she could bite me. I thought she wanted to do something kinky. The thing is even though she bit me I never saw any adverse effects, and that was my only encounter with vampires in SL

32 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I once accepted a bite, I was still new to SL when some girl asked if she could bite me. I thought she wanted to do something kinky. The thing is even though she bit me I never saw any adverse effects, and that was my only encounter with vampires in SL

I also did not personally have a bad experience, bought my Neko fangs in 2008 maybe 09, from a vamp accessory creator that didn’t have all the group/pyramid scheme stuff. They also sold “body fluid” huds with multiple layers. 

On 19 March 2018 at 3:42 PM, FatherTheo said:

Could also get tattoos of crosses on any potential bite locations,

I'm reminded of a scene in a 1960's movie "The Fearless Vampire Killers" (it has alternate titles depending on country and version) where a villager who had been bitten and turned, climbs into a serving girls bedroom via the window...

The girl sits up in bed, grabs the crucifix off the wall and brandishes it...

"Oi Vey! Have you got the wrong vampire already!"

Edited by Klytyna
  • Haha 2

On 22 March 2018 at 4:07 AM, iamyourneighbour said:

BTW it works quite well against telemarketers and door to door sales IRL too

Being an old old school Goth, I used to simply keep an ornate looking 'sacrificial' dagger on the table in the hall... Then grab it before opening the door...

"Yes? Is this going to take long? Only I need to get back to the Altar before the goat sobers up..."

Equally effective against door to door sales people, charity fund raisers, missionaries and other socially undesirable doorstep despoilers...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, clairebear2134 said:

i do it

Oh please... for once and on this one rare occasion... do elaborate what you imagine that you are going to do to counter any vampire nonsense on your own, in a heroic mission to defend forumkind.

And don't go sending me messages again with your rubbish...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/21/2018 at 4:27 PM, Akasha Sternberg said:

HUNGER... omg don´t get me started... one of the SL Suicide Boys is (still...after years...-.-) nuts about it and basically every time he asks me to let him eat me... it doesn´t do anything you just get devoured ...but I hate that stupid stuff and it´s so senseless "fun"...well dunno...kinda boring for me xD and yeah... I blocked him though he´d be quite cool without all that but  EVERY darn time I talk to him he starts again... no matter how many times I tell him to eff off with that stuff

Wait... What is a SL Suicide Boy? Is that like a Suicide Girl™? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Oh please... for once and on this one rare occasion... do elaborate what you imagine that you are going to do to counter any vampire nonsense on your own, in a heroic mission to defend forumkind.

Lol weird to see my thread revived by ClaireBear the notorious spammer!

As a bloodlines player, I can safely say that the bad players are the ones ruining it. Also there is a main Werewolf thing in Bloodlines anyway, and soon Angels and Demons, so these new groups are kinda null.

The good ones are much more social, much like a REAL vampire. They'll communicate and act normal, get you to let your guard down and trust them, just like the ol' Count himself. 'course they also always ask for a bite,  and are generally willing to pay for it. Yes, pay, as in Linden Cash Money.

3 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Wait... What is a SL Suicide Boy? Is that like a Suicide Girl™? 

The Suicide Girls and Boys in the firstLife are alternative pinup models (tattoed, pierced, quite often a bit on the nerdy side)... and they´re in SL, too (acknowledged and accepted by the FirstLife ones, with the addition not to make any profit out of it) . It used to be quite active back in 2011/12 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Lol weird to see my thread revived by ClaireBear the notorious spammer!

2 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

yes sweetie you do it, but now stop it please

How is someone that is only 12 days old a notorious spammer? And why am I never involved in any spammings? ITS NOT FAIR I TELL YA!!!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

How is someone that is only 12 days old a notorious spammer? And why am I never involved in any spammings? ITS NOT FAIR I TELL YA!!!

How does a 12 days old account get 84 posts and counting? ^_^

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

She’s got a ways to go to catch up!

18 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

and only...."i do"..  :)  ( or even less... just quote 2011 posts )

Edited by Ethan Paslong

On 3/21/2018 at 9:23 PM, iamyourneighbour said:

1. Become a furry with metal antenna on your head and make absurd RP to mess with them.

I suddenly remembered this. Were you referring to the monster from the classic, “Plan 9 From Outer Space”?

EE80724C-E730-4F1E-A3B0-E537C7CDFF9B.jpeg

Edited by Love Zhaoying

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Oh, you mean a spammer here... I thought she was spamming you inworld.. 0___0