Love Zhaoying

Proposal for Countering Vampire nonsense

Here is my multi-pronged proposal for enabling people to counter and nullify the vampire RP, where “if bitten, you must join the RP because we said so.”

Step 1) Create a “Werewolf” group (with group messaging off to prevent Spam). Group info should explain “Since I am a Werewolf, I am immune to vampires.”  Group members should get a notecard to give any would-be vampire attackers. This is the entire point of the group, no actual RP required.

Step 2) Create a “Zombie” group (with group messaging off to prevent Spam). Group info should explain “Since I am a Zombie, I am already undead and immune to vampires.”  Group members should get a notecard to give any would-be vampire attackers. This is the entire point of the group, no actual RP required.

Step 3) Create a “Shapeshifters” group (with group messaging off to prevent Spam). Group info should explain “Since I am a Shapeshifter, I am immune to vampires.”  Group members should get a notecard to give any would-be vampire attackers. This is the entire point of the group, no actual RP required.

Step 4) If roleplay is desired, the Werewolves, Zombies, Shapeshifters, etc. can gang up on the vampires. Example: “You have been attacked by a Werewolf, a vampire, and a shapeshifter, so now you are one of us. Because we said so.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Here is my multi-pronged proposal for enabling people to counter and nullify the vampire RP, where “if bitten, you must join the RP because we said so.”

Step 1) Create a “Werewolf” group (with group messaging off to prevent Spam). Group info should explain “Since I am a Werewolf, I am immune to vampires.”  Group members should get a notecard to give any would-be vampire attackers. This is the entire point of the group, no actual RP required.

Step 2) Create a “Zombie” group (with group messaging off to prevent Spam). Group info should explain “Since I am a Zombie, I am already undead and immune to vampires.”  Group members should get a notecard to give any would-be vampire attackers. This is the entire point of the group, no actual RP required.

Step 3) Create a “Shapeshifters” group (with group messaging off to prevent Spam). Group info should explain “Since I am a Shapeshifter, I am immune to vampires.”  Group members should get a notecard to give any would-be vampire attackers. This is the entire point of the group, no actual RP required.

Step 4) If roleplay is desired, the Werewolves, Zombies, Shapeshifters, etc. can gang up on the vampires. Example: “You have been attacked by a Werewolf, a vampire, and a shapeshifter, so now you are one of us. Because we said so.

Could also get tattoos of crosses on any potential bite locations, carry a UV flashlight, and wear cologne/perfume made of garlic and holy water, and give them a card explaining that they are now a pile of ash. But your idea seems a lot simpler. Let me know if you actually do this and I'll join up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actually there is a cure to Bloodline Vampirism, I hand out garlic necklaces to all of them to bring them back to the light ^^. And keep rubbing into their face how pathetic they are. There is stuff that removes the need for feeding, if they cannot afford that stuff... why did they join first place?

They got into that game because they wanted to RP supreme predators, must be hard for them to accept they actually RP beggars.

Edited by Fionalein
spelling
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Actually there is a cure to Bloodline Vampirism, I hand out garlic necklaces to all of them to bring them back to the light ^^. And keep rubbing into their face how pathetic they are. There is stuff that removes the need for feeding, if they cannot afford that stuff... why did they join first place?

They got into that game because they wanted to RP supreme predators, must be hard for them to accept they actually RP beggars.

Garlic is also good for you, so hope they eat some.

• Like 1

Your plan could be done with one group and multiple titles, just to save on group slots and all :) .

Truth is, I'm more creeped out by the vampires who do it surreptitiously than the Bloodlines spammers. I know my name on a database means little (unless of course it's FB/social media/CA/data-harvesting/buy this product/election manipulation), but it still weirds me out that people do this.

But maybe the two aren't as far apart as they might seem. Both involve seeing other people as little more than toys to be used.

OK, probably too serious for this thread. Back to shenanigans :) 

• Like 2

On 3/19/2018 at 1:36 PM, kershe said:

Ghosts would also be immune, as this documentary series teaches us:

/me wants an extra big heart. Being Human is brilliant :x:x:x

• Like 2

I have a question how can anyone actually force someone to bite them when the person has to accept the bite in the first place I am kinda stumped on that all I see in the forums is everyone getting all hot and bothered about people in bloodlines and vampirism yet the thing is they can not bite you unless you accept the bite if you don't want to be bitten don't accept it simple as that you don't have to listen or let someone convince you to beg them into accepting the bite and if you do then that is your doing no one elses in my opinion because at the end of the day you accepted the bite 

• Like 2

On 3/19/2018 at 9:36 AM, kershe said:

Ghosts would also be immune, as this documentary series teaches us:

Yes, I thought about this when I wrote the original post. In the American series, the Ghost managed to come back, but was a Zombie. 

9 minutes ago, RisingGrace said:

I have a question how can anyone actually force someone to bite them when the person has to accept the bite in the first place I am kinda stumped on that all I see in the forums is everyone getting all hot and bothered about people in bloodlines and vampirism yet the thing is they can not bite you unless you accept the bite if you don't want to be bitten don't accept it simple as that you don't have to listen or let someone convince you to beg them into accepting the bite and if you do then that is your doing no one elses in my opinion because at the end of the day you accepted the bite 

The bloodlines vampires cannot, apparently other vampire nonsense games can. The problem is those beggars tend to hang around at landing points where people accept all kinds of things like the following example shows

"Allow to change windlight?" - "OK" - "Allow to stream audio?" - "OK" - "Want a fair map?" - "OK" - "Want a notecard about us?" - "OK" - "Accept to be bitten?" - "OK" -  ... "wait WHAT!!!???"

Happened to me at a big charity event (TOS forbids me to name them) last year (well besides accepting the bite, I spotted that trap :P ). The fact that the fair organizers didn't care about them when I complained makes me angry up till now, so nope, no money from me ever again. SL has enough other legit charities to blow my Lindens at.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RisingGrace said:

While Bloodlines does spam ask you, there is another vampire RP group that does not ask to bite you or tell you you have been bitten.  Instead they simply put your name in their database. Though, if you are bitten, you may be offered the chance to buy their HUD and join the pyramid scheme RP game. I don't know if the garlic necklace works with them or not - I never cared.

4 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

/me wants an extra big heart. Being Human is brilliant :x:x:x

Yeah! I had to watch it after seeing/hearing Aiden Turner in Poldark.  So great.

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yes, I thought about this when I wrote the original post. In the American series, the Ghost managed to come back, but was a Zombie. 

Ouch! Talk about trading down!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RisingGrace said:

I only heard of bloodlines so far 

Since the other one doesn't ask before biting and might not tell you anything after biting, they are easy to miss.  I'm pretty sure I'd been in SL for many years before I ever heard of them - and cannot even remember the name right now.

8 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Slap a vampire today!

we should start a group for that ^^

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Since the other one doesn't ask before biting and might not tell you anything after biting, they are easy to miss.  I'm pretty sure I'd been in SL for many years before I ever heard of them - and cannot even remember the name right now.

there's two of those, Progeny and Hunger, and I already detected an item that scans for one of them... 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

there's two of those, Progeny and Hunger, and I already detected an item that scans for one of them... 

Hunger is actually a new one to me.  Progeny was the one I was thinking of.

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Same nonsense new name, but this one allows nekos... they get it all wrong though. Cat people are not addicted to human blood, if I have something like an addiction, it is hunting and reporting vampires to sim owners.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Cat people are not addicted to human blood, if I have something like an addiction, it is hunting and reporting vampires to sim owners.

Most of the nekos I know are addicted to gachas

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Most of the nekos I know are addicted to gachas

Generalizations are not usually considered valid when base on one cute neko

:SwingingFriends:

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

HUNGER... omg don´t get me started... one of the SL Suicide Boys is (still...after years...-.-) nuts about it and basically every time he asks me to let him eat me... it doesn´t do anything you just get devoured ...but I hate that stupid stuff and it´s so senseless "fun"...well dunno...kinda boring for me xD and yeah... I blocked him though he´d be quite cool without all that but  EVERY darn time I talk to him he starts again... no matter how many times I tell him to eff off with that stuff