❤ Serendipity Weddings is looking for new staff for our team ❤

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Weddings in SL can be compared to a classical musical orchestra - you only sound as good as the instrument next to you and together you make the music perfect. Weddings only work when there is an amazing staff behind them all playing to the same "tune" so to speak. Serendipity has grown so much in the past few months that is has become necessary to add to our established team. 

We are currently recruiting for:

❤Coordinators (full training to be provided) - Would prefer someone with varied availability who is customer service focussed and organised. Knowledge of other language would be a huge asset

❤Photographers - proven skill in couples photography. Would prefer someone who has previous experience in weddings and an excellent Flickr. This is what we use to allow customers to choose       their photographers. Being quality focussed and personable is definitely a preference.

❤DJ's - We need DJ's who are personable, professional who are comfortable working in a team as well as independently and taking direction during weddings and events. While wedding experience is preferred, we will provide training to the right person.

❤Restaurant Servers (full training to be provided) - if you like working with people, RP and providing excellent customer service, we need you. 

All roles are paid and we demand excellence in all staff we choose to work with. We do ensure we have fun as a team and with every couple we work with and therefore, the fit of any new employee into our team is very important to us. This is not just about hiring a bunch of folks...we want to add to our family. 

If any of this sounds like it could be right up your alley, contact Rosalyn Macarthur today or hit our link to register your interest: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkuP7BaEBAA9M4UvLPpFyH3ULe4YQP_B2LVw1SkLt-e7UQGw/viewform

Hi Rosalyn,

I am interested to see if you are looking for, or do referrals for floral designers. I just opened a shop about a year ago and do custom orders as well as having a marketplace for some of the pre-made items for purchase. I have done around 8 or 10 custom orders so far, so I also have references. Hope to hear from you soon.

The flowers are done on a different Av than this because I didn't want to get my inventory confused. Her name is cherryrainfloral Resident and here is the MP link so you can see some of my work.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/198253

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.