Tyrah and the Curse of the Magical Glytches

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2313 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since the update to the Linden Realms, the Portal to Hartyshire in Portal Park no longer works.

I've had a few friends try who can not get in either, One, someone I met while Glytching, another someone who had never been in before, nor heard of them.

The Portal gives the "Sorry, you do not have access to that teleport destination" message, however as I already have the HUD, hitting the Hartyshire button on it takes me there, no problem.

Is this the same for others, too?

This means a lot, if not all new players to the game cannot get inside to collect the HUD... to get inside :(

Edited by Ipecac Burnham
Spelling

I had two bored folks test, both premium although that shouldn't matter. They tested both from Portal Park 1 and Portal Park 2. One had been glytch hunting many times and wore her hud. The other had not. They all got the "you don't have access message". 

If you already have the hud you can play by clicking next location and there ARE glytches still out. So my best guess is that it is SUNDAY and BROKEN. They could be 'redoing' something but I am thinking that is not so likely :D. 

Imagine it will get fixed when the work week begins again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2313 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.