With a blank profile in world and minimal details here, you may find it beneficial if you tell your prospective Mistress a little about yourself.

What is your avatar's gender and sexuality would be a great start, other things like what your time zone is, when are you normally online, which languages you speak - stuff like this also helps.

As a friendly tip adding a photo of your avatar to your in-world profile and a few words can really help make friends.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Galadriel69 said:

Im a girl looking for a mistress i speak english and my timezone is CET a photo is coming soon

I would recommend that you also add some information into your inworld profile.  A bit about your likes and dislikes maybe, a bit about your personality type, etc...

• Like 1

That is indeed very little information. You could make your future Mistress' life easier by telling about:

- Your kinks;

- The length of your commitment, if you want just short encounters when you're on the mood or if you want a long term relationship;

- Your limits;

- What you expect from her;

- What you offer.

But you can always tp in world to a lesbian sim and look for one there if you just want a one time thing.

Keep in mind that D/s relationship is not only about spankings.

Galadrie have you thought about how you want your dynamic to be do you want to be poly or mono do you want a sensual Mistress a strict Domme a Mommy Domme you need to know all your kinks your limits you might want a safeword things like that