Land

GlenaKaf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

39 minutes ago, GlenaKaf said:

Hello !! I want to develop a virtual classroom  for a project. If i buy a land will i be able to create and develop the classroom ? and when i stop paying for the land what will happen to my work ?

Thank you

you say buying land, so that means you will get mainland.

If you stop paying you will not get only your items returned, but also your account locked, because by getting premium, you agreed to give LL the right to bill you automaticly.

If you want to stop your project, you have to take your items up, sell the land or abandon it, and after the last billing cycle you can get your account back to basic mebership,  leave sl or do whatever you want.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

Do you have any experience with building and "developing" in SL or are you just jumping in?

Your wording suggests that you only need land for a rather short period of time. In that case, a rather short term rental on a private estate might be the best financial solution for you.
If you want to establish a long term institution, you can consider both options, Mainland from LL or Private Estate from another resident.

It's always polite if you clean off your prims when you leave a rental. But no one can stop you from simply vanishing and leaving your stuff behind... the worst that can happen is that a massive lump of all your objects grouped into one single combined one gets returned to you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2018 at 12:46 AM, GlenaKaf said:

Hello !! I want to develop a virtual classroom  for a project. If i buy a land will i be able to create and develop the classroom ? and when i stop paying for the land what will happen to my work ?

Thank you

Would you be interested in establishing the virtual classroom within my city area? Happy to provide free LI 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.