ownership transfer after sale

lin Evanier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, lin Evanier said:

hi. i purchased land at auction yesterday...do i really need to wait 24 hours for ownership to be transferred to me? money was paid immediately and i want to work on land today while i have time...it is over 20 hours now

If you won an auction, the land will immediately transfer to you as soon as your payment goes through.  If you show that it is paid for, but not actually yours yet, then you'll need to talk to LL Support.

Hi Lin.  If they say up to 24 hours, you'll probably just have to wait.  If you think it will help, or at least give you something to do, you can go to Help/Support/Submit Case on your Dashboard page and submit a support ticket.  That is the only direct support avenue.  Oh, or you could use Live Chat, since you are a Premium member.  

9 minutes ago, lin Evanier said:

I haver payment notification, it says could be 24 hours to transfer ownership, and trying to find a direct supprt link outside of forums is a nightmare lol. but ty for replying

As Lindal said, you could try a Support ticket or Live Chat, but Live Chat will not be available until tomorrow morning SLT and nobody will deal with a Support ticket until then either.

Thus if it is not transferred by the time Live Chat opens tomorrow, I'd jump on that channel and talk to them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.