Age Verification Problems

Nyteri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've entered multiple forms of identity over and over, my passport, my id and my lisense along with my SSN it still tells me the the verification has failed. SO being a basic member I filled out a ticket and waited, I finally got one back and their response was basically "Since you're not paying us, we won't help you, help yourself" and they directed me here. Now I can understand why paying members might be a priority but that does not mean they should cut us little guys out all together. SO since Linden Labs will not help me, I was wondering if anyone  could help me with this problem or am I just basically screwed?

2 answers to this question

Yes, Basic members have limited access to Support. You'll have to upgrade to Premium for Support assistance with age verification.

However, to visit adult sims, you can also account verify. If you have a credit card or verified Paypal account and live in the US, you can add Billing Info to your account via your Dashboard and get account verified as here http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowled​ge-Base/Accessing-Adult-land-and-content/ta-p/805... From Linden Lab's viewpoint, this is as good as age verified. However, some sim owners look for age verification but they are few and far between.

If you live outside the US you will have to purchase Lindens from the Linden Exchange link on your Dashboard and input credit card details when asked. Paypal is not an option for non-US citizens at the moment.

• Like 1

Age Verification (Beta): мλţţч

if i added all infos then click it sumbit and .....

Uh oh. It's buggy.

The requested page was not found on this server.

Content on this site changes regularly, so it's possible that the item you're looking for is now in another location.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.