First of all if the 'vampire' had any class they wouldn't have to trick people...I am in bloodlines and poaching souls is frowned on by most bloodlines people.. There is a potion to get your soul back and a necklace to keep us from even asking to bite..

People who use tricks are not part of the actual bloodlines community... or shouldn't, wouldn't be if they get caught doing that crap

Apparently, I was bitten by a vampire on a beach sim in my first month of SL.  I don't recall seeing any pop-up asking me to accept a bite -- that's not to say I didn't just miss it in the abundance of pop-up text on my screen -- but I do recall seeing two little vampire bite-marks appear briefly on my neck.  It was all a blur.  Anyway...nothing ever came of it.  I had apparently lost my "soul" to my attacker...but because the "soul" has no form or function outside of the Bloodlines (or other Vampire) RPG, it was never an issue.  Having been bitten and being "soulless" didn't stop me from doing anything I wanted to do in SL.

Then, one day, I decided to actually check out the Bloodlines RPG to see if it was something I'd like to try.  The King of one of the Vampire Clans "scanned" my avatar and discovered I had lost my "soul" to some attacker in my first few weeks of SL.  I remembered the incident on the beach sim, and put two and two together.  In the end, though, the King just paid for a potion to restore my soul, and it was as if the vampire attack on the beach sim had never happened.

So...all this fear-mongering about vampires and biting and souls is much ado about nothing.

On 3/19/2018 at 1:24 PM, kershe said:

Are there any "help! I'm pregnant!" threads? 

On 3/19/2018 at 1:51 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

OMG - we have not had one of those in AGES.

:SwingingFriends:

Ahhh...that brought back memories of the "Help! I've lost my lady bits somewhere in my house!" threads.  ?

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Haha 3