You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today we will consider the topic of vampirism in the second life.
Now in the second life, very often they play vampires. People passing by, not bitten, do not know what vampirism is, and it exists in SL!
Yes, you can be on the beaches, in the club - when you want to sit at a dance ball, and you get a vampire bite animation, but! you did not bite, what to do in this case? if you have a choice of three buttons on the screen. how to make the right choice, and not become a vampire?
I'll give an example in my account and my Alt avi for an example.
As soon as I became a victim in 7 days with a vampire and without permission I threw the animation, as it https://prnt.sc/issqp2.
Today I want the players not to fall for the tricky trick of vampires.
I want to warn people who do not know what a vampire is.
Everybody knows what it is! without permission to send the animation to the bite of another avatar, punishable by the rules of the Linden laboratory.
If you were sent a bite animation, you can safely write a letter to LL.
I'll tell you what bites. in this screenshot I showed above, we see it's just Bloodline - we squeeze the undo, if you do not want to get the animation, you just have to press the animation block. But vampires are very smart players, they can write texts in fangs. Let's Dance? or let's have sex? or do you love sex? looking where the vampire came, if it's sex Sims, then vampires use most of the time, let's have sex! it's true that it does not change anything. You should see what animation you sent to the object. if this object from Bloodline is better placed in the block.
If you just created an account and do not want to fall into the clutches of vampires, you need to put garlic on your neck and press "Activate". garlic was activated by you, you can remove it from your avatar.
If you are somewhere in the second life, shop, beach, club, romance. If you write in IM and ask to deactivate garlic. In this case, you block a person and do not even respond to it in IM. Because this vampire who wants to take your soul, for your role-playing game.
The vampire goes to his achievement.
Sometimes vampires go to the trick ... They say such phrases as an example - can I get you into a hobby? (you refuse to bite), the vampire says other words. Okay, then I'll buy you a HUD. It's worth 600Linden, do not give in!
This is a trick. To get a soul from your avatar.

Ps And yet, be attentive to any people, every avatar can hide a vampire!

Edited by spellbound Auster
  • Like 1

- Your avatar has no soul

- You can't be forced to do anything. If you do agree to anything, click on anything...well, the problem sits infront of the computer.

- Your text needs some improvement in sentence structure and grammar, if you want to provide a pleasant and easy reading experiance for people, who seek help or advice. Furthermore I'm not sure if you are suited to give advice about vampires in Second Life, as you sound like you are more afraid of their roleplay games as any newbie would ever be.

• Like 4

I do not think it is worth getting too flustered over the vampire-world that exists within SL. It is merely all roleplay based and therefore, as Syo mentioned, doesn't actually do anything to your avatar or gaming experience. Even if some of the new players mistakenly accept the bite; the only way this would really change anything for them is if they then chose to buy the HUD and partake in the vampirism. Worst case, anyone can always close the action box and completely ignore them and avoid it all. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MirandaBowers said:

...the only way this would really change anything for them is if they then chose to buy the HUD ...

Wait, you have to buy the HUD? You mean all those annoying poeple tyring to take a nibble at me somehow scrubbed up a bunch of Lindens to play a pyramid scheme? Now that makes reporting them to parcel owners even more fun.

Edited by Fionalein
Spelling

I think this is more of a concern for new players, who don't always know yet what can or can not actually hurt or damage their avi.   I remember when I a was new, a lot of help advice I received from various new player places would have a suggestion about the garlic necklace, and wearing and activating that so one wouldn't get bite requests to begin with.  

Even if one were to be bitten and even accept or get a HUD, it seems to me like you could still change your mind, deciding to not play the game, ignoring the whole thing and just not wearing (or keeping) the HUD.   I don't think that there is really anything the game can permanently do to damage you.  

Good day to all!
I tried writing a training post.
Yes, I know .. that grammar is too bad for me.
but! I try to write training how to avoid for tech who just registered.
What would prevent bites.
Yes, I understand! that I am Russian and the translation is sometimes not understood.
I do not think that it is necessary to talk about the incorrect arrangement of the punctuation marks.
Yes, I know a lot in the text is not correct! but I tried.
thank you. that you came to this topic.
PS Yes, my avatar does not have a soul ... I know it.
I know that Vampires are a role-playing game. One of the most games in the SL.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

- Your avatar has no soul

- You can't be forced to do anything. If you do agree to anything, click on anything...well, the problem sits infront of the computer.

- Your text needs some improvement in sentence structure and grammar, if you want to provide a pleasant and easy reading experiance for people, who seek help or advice. Furthermore I'm not sure if you are suited to give advice about vampires in Second Life, as you sound like you are more afraid of their roleplay games as any newbie would ever be.

i know my avi not have soul!

I am new to SL I was fortunate to meet someone in bloodlines still a good friend of mine and gave me a garlic necklace not realizing I would want to join bloodlines but she did it to protect me at the time cause I was in fact new to SL and had no clue what bloodlines was I have now deleted it from my inventory though lolol

19 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe a Priest can insert a lost / orphan soul into your soulless avatar?

Everyone can get their soul back by buying an electrum worth 1000L
it will be necessary to create or, to register the Alt avi, that you could take your soul from another person.
The most deshovy option is of course ripper, free ***** and fence of the soul back.
If you were told that it is possible to take away your soul, only by buying Elektrum. For example, you have money - linden dollars what would you, took your soul by paying 1000L + hud
  600 = 1600

Edited by spellbound Auster
9 минут назад, RisingGrace сказал:

Я новичок в SL. Мне посчастливилось встретиться с кем-то в родословных, которые все еще были моим хорошим другом, и дали мне ожерелье из чеснока, не понимая, что я хочу присоединиться к родословным, но она сделала это, чтобы защитить меня в то время, потому что я был на самом деле новичком в SL и не знал, что это за кровавые линии, я теперь удалил его из своего инвентаря, хотя lolol

The main thing is that you have active garlic.
The fact that you removed it, not that terrible garlic can be bought in a store paying 1L or in a free zone - if you need it

1 minute ago, spellbound Auster said:

The main thing is that you have active garlic.
The fact that you removed it, not that terrible garlic can be bought in a store paying 1L or in a free zone - if you need it

I don't need it considering I am a hybrid in bloodlines now 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, spellbound Auster said:

23 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe a Priest can insert a lost / orphan soul into your soulless avatar?

Everyone can get their soul back by buying an electrum worth 1000L

I was referring to the assertion that Auster states they knew that they didn’t have a soul. I was NOT referring to your BS vampire RP which results in so much boring Forum spam from panicked noobs and trolls.

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Я имел в виду утверждение, что Аустер утверждает, что они знали, что у них нет души. Я не имел в виду ваш BS vampire RP, который приводит к столь скучному спаму Форума от паникованных noobs и троллей.

Lol its not spamm end not trolling 

This post is training for beginners.

perhaps you misunderstood me maybe it might be a language barrier I don't know but I had no intent on trolling as I am new myself and was only giving my own experience of an example of why giving knowledge is helpful not everyone will want to choose the same path I did 

• Like 1
Just now, RisingGrace said:

никто не троллинг, я согласен, что люди должны быть осведомлены о том, что там, и я рад, что это здесь

Totally agree with you.
Any new, person should know that there are vampires in the SL.
P.S. When I came into the second life I did not know that there are Vampires for example, me did not say who.
That's why I created this teaching post.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I was NOT referring to your BS vampire RP which results in so much boring Forum spam from panicked noobs and trolls.

Hey, we have gotten lots of great entertainment out of some of those "OMG, I've been bitten by a Vampire" threads.  :D

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hey, we have gotten lots of great entertainment out of some of those "OMG, I've been bitten by a Vampire" threads.  :D

Are there any "help! I'm pregnant!" threads? 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I can do a research paper on "Help!  I have been bitten by a vampire while pregnant.  Will my prim baby be born a vampire?"

You left out the part about whether or not it was 'cheating' to let that vampire bite me.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You left out the part about whether or not it was 'cheating' to let that vampire bite me.

Only if your part time Gorean slave breeder isn't the part time vampire who also bit you ^^

• Haha 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.