mesh body

tanglewood159

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

37 minutes ago, tanglewood159 said:

Does anyone know how to add a tattoo to a Adam body, their help is rubbish, no documentation

i have a totally different experiences with the help of that creator, or group or documentation......, never let me down in the past... but that aside

tattoos are applied by omega, be sure to wear the relay ánd that the applier is suited for Adam.

57 minutes ago, tanglewood159 said:

which is the best for female

I'm confused, maybe my internet is playing up but if you edited your post, it'd maybe have been better to ask seperately as now the thread makes no sense

As for the best, i'm not sure why you're asking us what you'd find best?

I might say mine is the best (which for ME it is), then the next person will say *theirs* is the best, which for them it also is.

Get demos, try them all, then decide what *you* think is best, there're lots of nice looking mesh bodies & it also goes on skin & shape combined.

1 hour ago, tanglewood159 said:

which is the best for female

It depends on your taste, but of the mainstream bodies, Maitreya Lara is the most popular, with the Belleza Freya/Isis and Slink bodies next, and Tonic then EBody, Altamura, etc a bit behind. The more popular a body is, the more clothes you can find that are specifically designed to fit it, though standard-size clothes can often be used too. Have a look at the Mesh Body Addicts website, which contains reviews of most popular bodies and links to where you can get demos. Be sure to try demos of any bodies you are interested in, play with the HUD, adjust the shape to your taste, set up outfits etc., before deciding.

• Like 1

What Angeoco said...

plus: There's lot of bodies for specific purposes. Like bodybuilders, virtual pregancies, anime look, anthropomorphic animal builds... Look what you are after and then compare the included options and weigh them with 3rd party market support - current market support that is (look at those release dates). Because there is at least one body around that was well supported by the 3rd party mesh cloth makers for a while but I would not dare to invest into it nowadays.

More seriously..

It depends on your priorities.

Best value for money? Get to the Skin Fair before it ends and pick up the Limited Edition Altamura Valentina Bento Fullbody (includes body, head, feet and hands) for L$300 + L$50 Altamura group-join fee. You'll then need the Omega Relay kit for Altamura if you want to use Omega skins or appliers (L$99), but you'll still have saved yourself at least L$4000...

Most variety of compatible clothes? Maitreya Lara.

BUT, pretty much all of the brands are great, and you would do well to take your time demoing each of them to find out what you do and don't like about them - it could be how they respond to shape editing, the perkiness of the nipples, the ease of use of the HUD..etc...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.