Zooby baby clothes and shoes kits - HELP

kathimac

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It was surprising to find no threads here when searching for Zooby babies, specifically hot to make clothes and shoes from the kits they sell in their store. Has no one tried it or have the people who've succeeded kept to themselves bc they can market clothes? 

I've also searched online and asked at the different learning centers in SL and a number of the building sites. I could find no classes, no tutors, no way to get help.

Here's the issue. A friend of mine who has advanced computer skills with relative applications (GIS, mapping, etc.) who is very accomplished and quick to learn and pick up new skills is getting very frustrated trying to make an outfit.

If you have any experience with this, know someone who is, or have any tips or suggestions, PLEASE post.

Thanks,

Veritas McMaster

4 minutes ago, kathimac said:

It was surprising to find no threads here when searching for Zooby babies, specifically hot to make clothes and shoes from the kits they sell in their store. Has no one tried it or have the people who've succeeded kept to themselves bc they can market clothes?

perhaps try zooby themself or their groups?

That market is perhaps not big enough to find a lot about it at the forums.

Zooby Groups seem to be inactive or SOMETHING...I've joined yet the group name never appears in my group list.  

I love the prim babies and all the zooby 'creatures' but this has had me in tears and I've wasted days and DAYS working according to their directions only to end in frustration.

Edited by CulliSheerfrost
no need to go into those details

They have a massive amount of help information in the ncs included in the kits. It would help if you could explain the issue, or better yet have your friend come here to explain the issue.  Making zooby clothes and shoes is pretty straightforward, especially with all the templates and examples they include in their kits.  It really is just a matter of understanding how to texture properly (and testing textures using the local option int he editor makes it free to test out your textures). There is some trial and error, but it's really not as advanced as one might think. I make clothes for my zoobies all the time, though I don't sell them (I have no interest in buying the scripts necessary to sell them to be honest lol). 

What, precisely, is the issue you're running into? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.