Skin suggestions please?

Liaa Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I'm needing (ok, wanting) a new skin & would like some suggestions please.

It needs to work with both the GA.EG (Bento) mesh head, and a Belleza body (& Slink hands)

I like them to be lightly tanned and I guess pretty 'normal', not Asian or any specific look, in 20s for age not a young teen type

I don't know if it's the skins or not, but i'm not a fan of big pouty lips, and am currently using the GA.EG Kirsten skin

Thanks for any ideas!

Well since you are using a GA EG mesh head,  you are pretty limited to skin makers who make for that brand as well as Belleza and Slink,  and from what I have found, getting one skin maker who does appliers in the same skin tone for all of these different brands, will be a chore.  Especially with the head,  so you may well be stuck with what ever matches what is available for the head.  You might try Deadly 7 Skins, or Dream Ink Skins, and there may be more out there but those are about the only ones I know that have a good selection of skins with a lot of appliers.. (although I have not seen any for your head brand but was awhile last time I was in one of those shops so there might be now).  

I know getting all that coordinated is not easy, took me ages and I use a Catwa head which is a lot easier to find skin appliers for.   You will just have to go and get a load of demos and see what works for you,  be prepared to spend a fair amount of time doing so..   So good luck:) 

Your best option would be Omega skins, which it seems work with all three brands you are wearing. As Tazzie said, trying to find a skin that is designed specifically for all those brands is likely to be a frustrating exercise.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.