Help! Catwa mesh head makeup glitch

Lucynana123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all! So I've been having this issue with my Catwa Catya mesh head for months now and I thought I'd finally seek help! So I pretty much can't apply any eye makeup under my eyes. I get this weird glitchy crease/line under my eyes when I do so. I've tried different things with masking and blending on the catwa hud but nothing makes a difference. One person mentioned to me that when I use appliers it should ask if I want to apply to lower or upper layer but so far, NONE of the appliers I've used ask this as an option. I've included a photo so you can see what I mean. Like in this photo I have red eyeshadow around my eyes and you can see under where there is a clear lighter line/crease cutting in. It doesn't matter what brand I use (I always make sure the appliers are for Catwa). Any suggestions?! I'm sick of not being able to wear eye make up. Thanks in advance for any help =) 

d16b247af45fa3e13d8e097323f992e7.png

Could you please include your graphic settings (per screenshot, for example) and your graphics hardware?

There are certain elements in your screenshots which indicate that you seem to run on pretty poor graphics (no antialiasing, hence very edgy lines, plus rather flat light). There might be a relation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.