CyrenaBears

Adoption

I’m 14 human, a cheerleader.  My favorite color is pink.  Have had some bad luck just finding a family and really would love to be   In a family :(     If anyone interested. , IM me.    

• Like 1

I'd like to hear more too!

What kind've family are you looking for? Those who actually roleplay, or those who just hang out & call each other family names? Humans, Furries etc?

What can you offer and are you a child or adult teen?

Also - FYI: There are several "Adoption Agencies" in world, search places for "Adoption" - the two better ones are Heritage Adoptions and Little Play Ground and Adoption House.

The way they work is pretty simple: there are panels (basically ad boards) in different categories: Parents, Teens, Kids, whatnot. You peruse them, click to get a notecard (which is their full details, when in world, what they like to do and things). If that one appeals to you then you "Like" it. If a parent also "Likes" yours then it becomes a match and you start a trial (ALWAYS do a trial).

Also, many times SL Kids will peruse parent panels before putting up their own panel. Then contact them directly f appealing enough because getting a "match" is actually pretty diffficult based on the flaws of the system.

Hopefully, this helps, information-wise. :)

Edited by Alyona Su