Looking for a cheap professional photographer

I3looddevil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I need to update my current 1st Life and 2nd Life Pics with new photo's. I'm currently looking for 2 photos only at a decent cheap price. You can contact me here or in world, I'm logged in now.

Please IM ( i3looddevil Resident ) if you can do them today.

Thank you!

Just looking for someone to take 2 photo's for me. I'm looking for my 1st Profile a Hell like theme behind me and the other one can be anything of your choice! 

I need them straight away as I'm currently done with the ones I got I would like to move on with that photo and get better ones. Also they must be fairly cheap as I'm not a rich, lol.

You can contact me in-world now!

Please contact: i3looddevil Resident 

You do know that a "professional cheap {anything]" is an oxymoron, right? If you truly want one, don't expect the other. Just saying.

Best thing is to just ask for a photographer, get three quotes and study their portfolios then go with the one whose portfolio looks the best to you and negotiate price if you need.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

You do know that a "professional cheap {anything]" is an oxymoron, right? If you truly want one, don't expect the other. Just saying.

Best thing is to just ask for a photographer, get three quotes and study their portfolios then go with the one whose portfolio looks the best to you and negotiate price if you need.

054BFF70-46DA-432B-A154-EAAD7A53031F.jpeg

• Like 1

You could search the forum by photographers offering their services...
Like Kasperinas post.

If you're still looking for someone to take and edit your profile picture, i'd be glad to help you. 

My flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/147322394@N05/

Thank you for your attention.

(in-world by name of Kasperina Resident)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.