I keep getting instantly logged out after logging in.

Liesel Shingleton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello there,

I have a serious problem: One day I try to log in, and I get logged out when I approx. logged in for 30 secondes a minutes because of 'connectivity issues'.

I already did a clean reinstall, wiped the Appdata/Local/second life.

I got Norton Antivirus - Never been a problem.

Specs are:

I7 4790

Nvidea GTX 1050Ti.

Edit: I can't rezz or detach any piece of item.

Problem SL.JPG

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Your symptoms are connection related. A good internet connection is not a guarantee of a good connection to the SL servers. Test your connection the SL Servers. http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

Once you eliminate the MOST COMMON problem then move on to other possibilities.

I noticed it is something related to the connections with SL. (Over 600 ping.) I have been doing well for the past 10 years and one day this happens.

9 hours ago, Liesel Shingleton said:

(Over 600 ping.)

Yeah, that's pretty high -- more than a half second delay in response time. If your client and the servers are that far out of sync for very long, you should be experiencing a lot of lag, rubber-banding at region crossings, unreliable teleports, and disconnects.  That happens a lot to people in southeast Asia and Australia, who are far enough from the SL servers that long ping times are inevitable.  It can happen anywhere, though, if your transmissions with the servers have been routed through really busy nodes on the Internet. If you follow some of the advice in Nalates's blog post, you can track the route yours are taking, to see where the slow spots are.  That could help in conversations with your ISP.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.