Land Impact Change

Cindy Evanier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I remember something similar on a large scale a while ago but just now I got a message from my lag meter that "Prims are getting low...."  so I looked in land and it said 109 left  >:(

Well I knew last night when I logged off we had at least 700 left so it completely threw me where did 600 LI go overnight.  I restarted the sim and it is back to what it should be.  Any clues or anyone else had a problem?  

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Saw a discussion about a bug for that a couple weeks ago. I hope some people answer soon.

Coincidentally, I was going to start a rumor that LL will change LI allowances related to Mesh (due to Animesh).

Actually that isn't a rumor really as The Lab has said there would be some changes sometime soon. Have no idea whether it has to do with Animesh or not, but some slightly more sane number on mesh upload would be a good thing. I uploading more "game asset" mesh rather than some of the very heavy stuff that has and is still being produced gives that game asset folks a pat on the back -- I would certainly be for that.  Very interested to see what the change turns out to be. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Actually that isn't a rumor really as The Lab has said there would be some changes sometime soon. Have no idea whether it has to do with Animesh or not, but some slightly more sane number on mesh upload would be a good thing. I uploading more "game asset" mesh rather than some of the very heavy stuff that has and is still being produced gives that game asset folks a pat on the back -- I would certainly be for that.  Very interested to see what the change turns out to be. 

Didn’t think I made that up. I’m not that smart.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.