Homeless in SL ???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i saw how many people were homeless in SL and have created Motel unicorn is a place where the homeless people of SL can live for FREEEEEEE , all we ask is if you get land or leave SL you tell us so we can give someone in Need your  Home , we have an office with a group joiner that is for tenants and also will be a waiting list to keep people informed when there is free places 

we got such a good feedback from the idea we are building a 2nd land that should be ready tonight (13th march) for all the Homeless people to live in for free 

if you are intrested please TP to the office and join the group and look around at what we have to offer 

or IM me inworld mayzatourment 

LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shadow Springs/30/70/3002

Motel Unicorn.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A noble effort. There are a few places that offer "free home here" though they are just locations on some sim or a way to "advertise" themselves through group listings, etc.

I like how you have your set-up as a motel. :)

The only real question (and a requisite I think) does joining your group allow them to "Set Home"? Becuase that's the real reason for having a home (CTRL+SHIFT+H).

• 6 months later...

I used to live in the motel annex -- which the OP was generous enough to add when the motel filled up. It was great for a while. And then one day, a few months ago the skybox containing my trailer and a few others there, was gone. Not sure what happened, but such is the temporary nature of real estate in SL. 

9 hours ago, Fionalein said:

NIce job. Much preferable to the "hobo shelters" other places offer ... but then again those might be leftovers when hobos were an essential part of SL culture.

Oh, so that's why Calleta has an official Linden info hub with a cardboard sleeping box dispenser.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.