Representatives at fairs

Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I came across this newest "bright" idea by some store owners. Some shops now apparently have store preresentatives residing at fairs...

We all know how hard it is to access those first tier fairs nowadays, sims being crowded by everyone wanting to have a glance at the new items. Why would you want to further limit the fair access by having an avatar permanently taking up a slot? Dear store owners, I have absolutley problem with you not wanting my Lindens, I will gladly toss them elsewere if you annoy me... ... but at least have the decency to let me toss them at your fellow store owners who also have a booth at the fair.

37 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

So I came across this newest "bright" idea by some store owners. Some shops now apparently have store preresentatives residing at fairs...

We all know how hard it is to access those first tier fairs nowadays, sims being crowded by everyone wanting to have a glance at the new items. Why would you want to further limit the fair access by having an avatar permanently taking up a slot? Dear store owners, I have absolutley problem with you not wanting my Lindens, I will gladly toss them elsewere if you annoy me... ... but at least have the decency to let me toss them at your fellow store owners who also have a booth at the fair.

It would be fun if they hawked like at a Mercado. “Lady, you looking for shoes? I’ve got great deals on shoes over here!”

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.