Willing and able to perform SL Marriages, or any other related ceremonies for fellow residents of Second Life. A couple days notice is preferred so that I can prepare, but I've always got the Prayer Book (1979 BCP) handy in a pinch.

Donations grateful accepted, but never required.

Please contact me in game at FatherTheo, or drop me a card if I'm offline.

• Like 2

I would suggest that you consider wedding planning services, in addition to just being available to officiate, I have noticed in several SL weddings that the ceremony is performed by the wedding planner. Our you might contact wedding planners to offer your services to them, so when a couple turns everything over to them, they know they have the option to use you.

• Like 1

Consider expanding your services: christen, marry, and bury!

*Edit* Baptise, absolve, communion,  preach, counsel, prayer, ordain, scripture studies..

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

image.png.9ffc2cc995a2f96beba0f3fdf7edb785.png 

You could also fill in as a double for Bryan Cranston as Walter White if they decide to film more episodes of Breaking Bad.  The resemblance is amazing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/16/2018 at 6:15 AM, Talligurl said:

I would suggest that you consider wedding planning services, in addition to just being available to officiate, I have noticed in several SL weddings that the ceremony is performed by the wedding planner. Our you might contact wedding planners to offer your services to them, so when a couple turns everything over to them, they know they have the option to use you.

I've actually been hired as a officiant for a wedding planner! Thanks for the idea!

• Like 4

On 3/16/2018 at 6:34 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

Consider expanding your services: christen, marry, and bury!

*Edit* Baptise, absolve, communion,  preach, counsel, prayer, ordain, scripture studies..

I do those things as well, I only mentioned the wedding service as it seems to be the most popular topic here in this forum. I cannot ordain, however; as I am only a priest. But the rest is right up my alley.

I'm willing and able to perform SL Baptisms, First Confession, First Communion, Regular Confessions, Confirmation, Marriages, Unction (for the sick) or Last Rites, Funerals, and regular Mass / Holiday Mass or any other related ceremonies for fellow residents of Second Life. I've got a few gestures that go with them, but not all yet. I'm working on scripting.

Edited by FatherTheo
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2018 at 10:25 AM, Bree Giffen said:

Also exorcisms because a lot of people in SL behave as if they are possessed.

I have the rite of Roman exorcism, but I've never used it!  :P

On 3/18/2018 at 6:13 AM, FatherTheo said:

I have the rite of Roman exorcism, but I've never used it!  :P

Every man is possessed by a beast that should be exercised, not exorcised. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Orwar said:

Every man is possessed by a beast that should be exercised, not exorcised. 

That would make me a professional trainer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2