my accounts on hold for an hour?? What happened!

realflow100

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

An hour is almost nothing.  Go take a walk, play with the dog, phone your Mom ......

You may have made some very minor infraction, possibly without knowing it, but it's more likely that you were in a region that did something odd, so you crashed -- and then tried to return too quickly.  If you try to log in again before the servers have finished cleaning up after your crash, they tell you to wait and come back later.

55 minutes ago, realflow100 said:

how do i find out why it said i been logged out by an administrator D:

I suggest check your emails including trash (meant spam) if nothing there contact support - button to the right of each forum title page

Edited by Cindy Evanier
I'm blonde

To be fair, whether it is an hour, a few hours, a day or more, it would help if Governance started including at least a one sentence description of what you actually did to be disciplined.

They currently will only list the offense categories and nothing else. You have to file a ticket with support to get any word on anything.

I had an associate whom I would say is mild mannered and never aggressive receive a 24 hour ban for "Harassment" out of the blue when the only behavior I witnessed from their time logged in was mainly standing around or sitting and not even talking to others than myself and a few other associates.

Such a general template email can be frustrating.

I had it happen to me as well when I had mesh letters spell out the f-word on my own land at high altitude that someone happened to see and AR because the region was G rated.

The letters had been there for months and were fotgotten about. When I got the email for "Inappropriate Content" and nothing on specifics I had to contact support to find out what they were even talking about.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2018 at 8:07 PM, Lucia Nightfire said:

... it would help if Governance started including at least a one sentence description of what you actually did to be disciplined.

Yeah... I agree. But, the support people have way more to do than is reasonable. Way too many people misbehaving.

The result is the support system is as automated as they can make it. So, you are getting boilerplate responses they send with a click or two. Not a lot of person-to-person support going on.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.