Custom Home

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am needing someone willing to build a custom home. I've been unable to find exactly what I'm looking for, and even in compromises- I can't modify what I need to be happy in the long term. Here is a list of what I'm looking for- if this is something you think you might be able to help with, please either reply to this post with link to previous work, or send me a notecard in SL  with link and approximate estimate (my im's get capped quickly) and I will respond as soon as I am online. I understand the estimate is exactly that and that it may change once we decide on a design and the amount of time you will be spending on the project.

Some of what I'm looking for...

• 2 bedroom home that will fit on 2048 plot, but will leave room for landscaping
  • Kitchen with connected dining area
  • Large living room/entertaining area (open floorplan is fine for the living room/dining room/kitchen)
  • Bathroom and laundry area (separate or together)
  • Large patio/deck for entertaining/grilling 
  • I am flexible on style of house (ranch/2 story) though I am partial to a bit of country charm. I like whites woods.
  • I have a fireplace that is going to be in my house- that's been the hardest thing- finding a house I like that doesn't already have a fireplace, or has one that can be easily hidden by my own, but it is very tall. 
  • Windows do not have to open, but I like the ability to either tint for privacy, or opening/closing shutters/blinds.
  • Possibly thinking about some type of sunroom/den area with double doors that stay open unless I choose to close them? Don't know if that's an option.  
  • If at all possible, staying below 125 LI/prims. 

Sorry, never done this before so not sure what all to specify, just hoping to give a clear picture of what I'm looking for. If we are able to set up a consultation in world, I'd be glad to TP you to my current home to give you a look at the fireplace I'll be using to help with sizing of the house. I've included a couple drawings of layouts I've thought about- they are not drawn to scale. In the 2 story version, the blue is the 2nd level. Or when you see my current house, if we can make one similar but with some tweaks, that would be awesome too- I just don't know how to add rooms n stuff :/ In general just looking for that perfect house. 

2 story.png

ranch style.png

I was about to contact her, but the name sounded familiar. I had come across some of her homes on MP but had decided against them since I couldn't see them in world... However- after looking over her current homes, I found one that almost matched one of my drawings and seeing they are fully modifiable, I took a chance bc they were so affordable. It's now perfect! Thank you for getting me to take a second look :)

Edited by Olyvya Constantine
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No problem, glad you found one :D They are realistically scaled and designed, plus and she's very accommodating if you need things changed (depending). She has a skybox where you can use a rezzer too I believe. 

Edited by Bench1290

On 3/10/2018 at 2:06 AM, Olyvya Constantine said:

I am needing someone willing to build a custom home. I've been unable to find exactly what I'm looking for, and even in compromises- I can't modify what I need to be happy in the long term. Here is a list of what I'm looking for- if this is something you think you might be able to help with, please either reply to this post with link to previous work, or send me a notecard in SL  with link and approximate estimate (my im's get capped quickly) and I will respond as soon as I am online. I understand the estimate is exactly that and that it may change once we decide on a design and the amount of time you will be spending on the project.

Some of what I'm looking for...

• 2 bedroom home that will fit on 2048 plot, but will leave room for landscaping
  • Kitchen with connected dining area
  • Large living room/entertaining area (open floorplan is fine for the living room/dining room/kitchen)
  • Bathroom and laundry area (separate or together)
  • Large patio/deck for entertaining/grilling 
  • I am flexible on style of house (ranch/2 story) though I am partial to a bit of country charm. I like whites woods.
  • I have a fireplace that is going to be in my house- that's been the hardest thing- finding a house I like that doesn't already have a fireplace, or has one that can be easily hidden by my own, but it is very tall. 
  • Windows do not have to open, but I like the ability to either tint for privacy, or opening/closing shutters/blinds.
  • Possibly thinking about some type of sunroom/den area with double doors that stay open unless I choose to close them? Don't know if that's an option.  
  • If at all possible, staying below 125 LI/prims. 

Sorry, never done this before so not sure what all to specify, just hoping to give a clear picture of what I'm looking for. If we are able to set up a consultation in world, I'd be glad to TP you to my current home to give you a look at the fireplace I'll be using to help with sizing of the house. I've included a couple drawings of layouts I've thought about- they are not drawn to scale. In the 2 story version, the blue is the 2nd level. Or when you see my current house, if we can make one similar but with some tweaks, that would be awesome too- I just don't know how to add rooms n stuff :/ In general just looking for that perfect house. 

2 story.png

ranch style.png

If you found something that low LI and also mod, I’m impressed!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.