Sign in to follow this  
ZaneyApples

can you help find this

Hello does anyone know where I could find a item been looking wings ears not like feather items you can attach to your avi ears or wings you stick on the side of the head. I am looking for ears that has feathers on them as is a part the ears been searching but have no seen any and i would love to get my hand on a pair and on side note there lots of elves ears in your opinions what ears would you recommend for elf ears.  I hope i made it clear. Some answered in a different area i going give a try but also thought i ask here too.

On 3/8/2018 at 10:42 PM, ZaneyApples said:

Hello does anyone know where I could find a item been looking wings ears not like feather items you can attach to your avi ears or wings you stick on the side of the head. I am looking for ears that has feathers on them as is a part the ears been searching but have no seen any and i would love to get my hand on a pair and on side note there lots of elves ears in your opinions what ears would you recommend for elf ears.  I hope i made it clear. Some answered in a different area i going give a try but also thought i ask here too.

ps if you guys are trying contact me in inworld please send notcard messages get capped badly thx