Intruder alert! Intruder alert!

Kymrie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There I was sailing innocently on the Blake Sea when I hit a sim crossing which catapulted me through the air and into someone's home where I finally came to rest with my face buried in a woman's crotch. Before a word was spoken I was whisked in the air again and was suddenly back on my boat sailing as if nothing happened. Many many times I wanted to recreate this scenario but to my dismay it never happened again. If your the woman and reading this....come back here you naughty girl! ;-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

I created a dungeon in a skybox, and added a number of fun props, all set to allow anyone to use them.  I hand out the landmark to this place to anyone who asks.  I often see on my radar that people are using the dungeon, but I have never been troubled with strangers using the bed in my actual house.

• Like 5

So my Partner and I had a nice place out in Anshe Chung - land (Geneva sim a LONG time ago).

Evidently the True Dominant Gorean Males next door accidentally deleted their skybox - because it was suddenly raining Masters next-door at Our Place.

I was not inclined to participate in any free-fall BDSM, so I declined their kind offers and eventually made the Masters mad enough to stalk off for someone more easily impressed by their True Dominance. I -may- have asked them things like; “Why aren’t any of you named Bates? I thought that was a requirement....”

Nowadays, that would get me AR’d and banned....

I was a cheeky noob....

Edited by AmandaKeen
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I created a dungeon in a skybox, and added a number of fun props, all set to allow anyone to use them.  I hand out the landmark to this place to anyone who asks.  I often see on my radar that people are using the dungeon, but I have never been troubled with strangers using the bed in my actual house.

Long ago, when someone should not stop hitting me up for sex after being told “no”, I used to hand them a landmark named “Free Kinky Sex” - the LM went to one of those Capture and Force Collar Sims.....

Were they intruders if they “popped in” someplace they really didn’t know anything about and demanded sex from enthusiastic strangers ?

That May have been an actual public service....

• Haha 1

My first plot of land in SL was apparently a sex club before I got it. This was before we had 'A' land so any 'M' parcel could pretty much have good odds of being such a place.

I figured this out after having a naked man or two showing up and hiding behind various objects... eventually I had dominatrix's showing up and chasing them around...

A bit of "hey I think the place you folks think is here, isn't anymore..." later, and it mostly stopped happening...

These days I do get the odd person now and then wandering up onto my spots on Zindra or Horizons... but nothing too frequent. Both are roadside spots and I stand around nude all the time with the ability to see in and out turned on so I kind of expect somebody to -hopefully- come gawking... :P

But that first time years ago was a bit of a surprise...

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

At the airport where I work I periodically fly up to look for random prims and aircraft stuck and abandoned. One day I flew up to about 2000m and found someone had built a house and had it completely furnished, had a SpotOn dance studio - the whole nine yards. It was about 1500 prims of things. It was actually pretty impressive.

The avi was older than I was and their profile was pretty filled out so I sent them one friendly IM and after being duly ignored for a day I returned it all. They never IMed to complain so I guess they figured the gig was up and were ready to look for a better mark. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, mehllama said:

At the airport where I work I periodically fly up to look for random prims and aircraft stuck and abandoned. One day I flew up to about 2000m and found someone had built a house and had it completely furnished, had a SpotOn dance studio - the whole nine yards. It was about 1500 prims of things. It was actually pretty impressive.

The avi was older than I was and their profile was pretty filled out so I sent them one friendly IM and after being duly ignored for a day I returned it all. They never IMed to complain so I guess they figured the gig was up and were ready to look for a better mark. 

LOL, I had just thought about doing it too, what a coincidence you do a post on it.

• Like 1

Happened about two years ago or so when I had a nice parcel in Oberstdorf. I always keep public access on, hell people can totally treat it as their little hangout if they'd like I don't mind, doesn't matter if I'm there or not.

Anyway, what truly struck me that one day was the sheer audacity of some people!

I logged in and rezzed in front of my house, I noticed two dots in my bedroom. Naturally I walked in and stood beside my bed, raising an eyebrow as that couple went at it like bunnies.... I was then rather rudely asked to sod off and leave them be.
I didn't know whether to laugh or be a little angry at them trying to shoo me out of my own house so they can get their pixel fluids all over my bed. I told them the place is mine and that they should leave. They refused!

They refused all the way into the orbit as I ejected the female avatar and told the male "Can you please stop humping the mattress?" He was quick to leave after that.

But yes, very unlikely I'll ever forget that little story!

• Haha 10

Just now, Phil Deakins said:

@Syn Anatine  I thought the story would end where you discovered that you were in the house next door lol.

At which point I would have been too mortified to ever log back into SL ever again xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And Syn's post reminded me of another occasion back when I rented out skyboxes. It's not an amusing one though. I had a demo skybox for people to look at, and there was one couple (not customers) who regularly used the sexbed in it. I told them it was fine. That's all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

One time in a house I shared with my ex, we saw someone on local chat with the sex talk, and found them naked and bumping pixels on the roof. I guess they must have brought their own poseballs or used a hud or something. 

But why... the roof? 

Especially when there was a perfectly good set of sex animations on the lounger by the pool?

Unfortunately they didn't stay around long enough to explain the weirdness.

• Like 1

I usually use a security system. I usually turn it off when I have friends over and we’re hanging out. Sometimes I forget to turn it back on.

A couple of weeks ago, I was changing clothes and some guy just pops into my bedroom. I’d just finished changing so I type “Hello, what can I do for you?” He stands there with his no ao havin self looking all around the room. Then he tps out. Uhh...ok.

I put the security back on after that then tab out to work on a picture. I tab back in every now and  then and just as I do....guess who’s back? The security got him that time. But now he’s on the ground. I have a skybox so the security only goes about 40m. 

So I IM him. “Can I help you?” No response, just wandering around on my land. So I banned him. I don’t mind people wandering around, but say something....dang.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, janetosilio said:

So I IM him. “Can I help you?” No response, just wandering around on my land. So I banned him. I don’t mind people wandering around, but say something....dang.

That sort of thing's happened so often I just make a friendly greeting in IM and local, watch for a response and then forget about it. The weird thing now is how often they manage to walk over whatever I'm working on while they wander around, apparently oblivious.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2018 at 7:03 PM, janetosilio said:

It's of the Lavender Storydel test. Is it a troll? Yeah. But are they presently entertaining? Yeah. Okay, they can stay. If it's Britbong, not so much. 

• Like 1

Why does it seem like there's usually sex involved?

I also had an incident recently where I had fallen asleep with SL open and some guy had gotten into my little shoebox at 4000m just to beg me for pixel bumping.

He stayed in chat range for about 50 mins before getting tired of waiting for a response.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator

21 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Why does it seem like there's usually sex involved?

I also had an incident recently where I had fallen asleep with SL open and some guy had gotten into my little shoebox at 4000m just to beg me for pixel bumping.

He stayed in chat range for about 50 mins before getting tired of waiting for a response.

Because it’s SL!xD

That happened to my sister. Except the guy didn’t say anything. She was sitting on a couch with sex animations in it. When I tp’d in the guy was going to town. I im’d her “New friend?” The ding got her attention and when she saw what was going on she freaked out! She was yelling at him in local and in voice. He just tp’d away without a word.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.